Sales Support Officer at Willers Solutions
Posted on: 27 August, 2019
Deadline: 27 August, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Willers Solutions
Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable firm is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Sales Support Officer
- Receive and respond to customer tenders, enquiries, queries and other requirements and process them in coordination with the relevant department (procurement, logistics etc) as the need arises
- Ensure all time bound submissions to external clients (quotations, invoice)
- Respond to calls and mails from clients and deal with issues as they arise.
- File, store and retrieve documents and archives in support of the Sales team.
- Provide back office support to the Team lead in the discharge of functions.
- Effectively handle and manage all Sales team archives and electronic storage activities.
- Maintain the Sales team business and leave calendars on and offline.
- Maintain the Sales team record spreadsheets, use the SAP client in the SAP engines of external clients (for all receipts, submissions and dispatch), e.g. NIPEX, SAP, Ariba client etc.), and all other external client electronic software dedicated to the company use in the context of the Sales team.
- Prepare the monthly sales report and provide back office support.
- Maintain a current record of key client information, investments etc, and other activities, news and projects in the storage system.
- Ensure customer satisfaction via follow up emails and calls.
- Maintain and update all contact information for clients.
- Assist the Sales team to map our product population in each of the customer facilities and prepare for the conduct of surveys covering customer warehouses and facilities.
- Provide internal and external clients with regular status reports, reconciliations and updates to gain client trust and cement our reputation of being a reliable solutions provider.
- Support the booking and arrangement of weekly visits of the Sales team to each external client to follow up on business.
- Provide home office anchor support and services (documentation, inter-departmental, telephone and travel (re)arrangements) to the account executives when they are on travel assignment.
- Min of Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any related field.
- Min of 3-5 years of experience in similar field
- Very good command of English (spoken and written)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, excel, etc.…)
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Planning and organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Positive and winning attitude
- Team player and good work ethics
- Ability to work under pressure
Method of Application
Candidates should forward their CV (MS Word Format) to: email@example.com with the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted.
- Recent Jobs from Willers Solutions
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Head, Health Safety and Environment (HSE) at Willers Solutions
- Know More About Willers SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Manager - Automobile at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Regional Distribution Manager - West & Regions at Airtel
- Sales Account Manager (Northern and Eastern Nigeria) at Coollink.ng
- Female Sales Representative at Coinbox Limited
- Key Account Manager at Coinbox Limited
- Accounts/Sales Representative at JBC Shipping Limited
- Trade Marketing Manager at Bosch Group
- Marketing Officer at RoVedana