Home Broadband Manager at Airtel
Posted on: 26 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Airtel
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
Home Broadband Manager
- We are looking for a suitable candidate that will be responsible managing and supervising team of 3rd party canvassers and Direct Sales Agencies (DSA) activities.
- The holder will also drive sales targets and increase Average Revenue Per User (ARPU) and customer base via converting existing broadband users to Airtel broadband and creating new users.
- He or She will also ensure channel development and process compliance in order to enhance our competitive differentiation through quality acquisition and customer retention activities.
Other responsibilities of the role include:
- Win in Home Broadband segment within key cities - Work with 3rd party canvassers or/and DSAs to create awareness, education, trial, conversion and regular usage of Airtel Broadband products and services in homes, offices and HORECA outlets.
- Exceed Data and Device Revenue Target - Manage & develop a motivated and result-oriented team of canvassers
- Identify, register and develop Profitable DSAs who will have feet on street to penetrate residential estates, Horeca outlets, offices and higher institutions with Airtel broadband products
- Sales Planning & Reporting Excellence - Develop forecasts and market projections.
- Industry Awareness / Competition Intelligence
- Cross Functional Liaison and Support - Co-ordinate with all internal stakeholders (marketing, sales, IT, service delivery and networks) to deliver excellent customer experience, design value propositions, training intervention for field sales employees, canvassers and DSA partners
- Forecasting, Allocation of sales target and Reporting - Ensure regional targets are cascaded by Zones and Areas to responsible executors such as ASMs, Shop Managers, Canvassers and DSAs.
- Presence of self or/and team at relevant events while also milking value from these events whether sponsored financially or not.
Qualifications, Skills & Knowledge
- A first degree or its equivalent in Computer Science, Business Administration, Sales and Marketing or Business related discipline.
- 8+ years of varied experience in Sales & Marketing with at least 4 years at middle management level
- Solid track record of sales performance, new business development, quality customer acquisition and key account management with a passion for Airtel Nigeria products/services
- Relevant experience in Telecom industry is desirable
- Selling skills, organizational skills, and self-directed time management skills
- Goal-oriented, self-motivated and possess an entrepreneurial spirit which sparks their creativity and resourcefulness.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Airtel
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Head, Fixed Home Broadband at Airtel