Start-Up Coach at CoffeeChat
Posted on: 26 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at CoffeeChat
CoffeeChat is a new technology start-up that aims to make 1-on-1 coaching more accessible, affordable and contextualized for professionals, entrepreneurs and enterprises across Africa. Through our online platform (www.coffeechat.co), you can search, request, contract, pay and review a wide range of experienced professionals including career coaches, start-up coaches, experts and key-note speakers from across the continent and beyond.
Our innovative “pay-for-success” service empowers users with an option to hire a 1-on-1 coach to support them in working towards their goal of obtaining job offers, internships, scholarships, business growth, investment fundraising and more - and only pay if they actually reach their goal. We are headquartered in Mauritius and are currently growing our platform across the continent to serve more users.
- A CoffeeChat Start-Up Coach can be either:
- An experienced professional business coach or start-up mentor, or
- A successful entrepreneur or investor well positioned to support an early-stage founder in growing their business and raising investment funding.
- As a Start-Up Coach listed on the CoffeeChat platform, you serve as an independent freelancer and set your own amount of hours per month.
- After creating your CoffeeChat profile, we support you in growing your coaching business by providing free online marketing support and link you with as many clients as you’re comfortable taking on.
- Develop your CoffeeChat coaching profile and adjust account settings as needed.
- List your relevant coaching service packages, descriptions and prices.
- Monitor and manage support requests made by platform users for your coaching support by either accepting, rejecting or referring them to someone else.
- Schedule calls or in-person meetings with clients to provide support to your clients as detailed in your package offerings.
- Support your clients to achieve their success metrics by providing start-up guidance such as mentorship to the founding team, company positioning and branding, brand awareness and promotion, product testing and feedback, hiring, pitch deck preparation, investor outreach and networking, market insights, etc.
- Relevant work experience with start-ups, entrepreneurship, incubators, accelerators, angel investing, or venture capital within the African market.
- All experience levels are welcome to apply:
- Professional Coach: At least 5 years of experience
- Advanced Coach: At least 10 years of experience
- Elite Coach: At least 15 years of experience
- Proficiency with online communication tools (Skype, WhatsApp, Zoom, Hangouts, etc.)
- Proficiency in English or French.
- Must submit valid ID to verify your identity on the CoffeeChat platform.
- Alignment with CoffeeChat’s mission to make 1-on-1 coaching more accessible, affordable and contextualized.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from CoffeeChat
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Country Manager at CoffeeChat
- Career Coach at CoffeeChat