Hospital Concierge at Alan & Grant
Posted on: 26 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Alan & Grant
Alan & Grant is a firm of consultants creating innovative HR & Enterprise Solutions. We focus on enabling performance improvements around our clients’ people, product and project concerns. We work with different organizations to conceptualize, build and deploy bespoke solutions aimed at improving overall performance and align workforce to long-term corporate objectives ensuring sustained growth and profitability in the process.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist patients and visitors on arrival at the hospital by directing, accompanying (if required) them to where they need to go to.
- Expected to move around various areas of the hospital attending to any issues that may arise with regards to billing and generally assisting patients.
- Gathers Data Relevant to the patient Admission, Discharge, Diagnosis, Insurance, Socioeconomic needs and barriers to care.
- Contacts patients within 3-5 days of discharge to follow up on appointments and inquire as to how the patient is doing since being discharged.
Experience, Qualification and Skills:
- Minimum of HND/Bachelor's Degree in any field of study.
- Minimum of 1 year working experience in a Hospital Environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and Conflict management skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Polite and amicable approach to patient/visitors/work colleagues
- Ability to ensure a cohesive approach between departments.
- Ability to learn quickly
- Good Multi-tasking abilities
- Must be able to work well under pressure and must be adaptable.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Alan & Grant career website on alanandgrant.zohorecruit.com to apply