Assistant Head, HouseKeeper at Radisson Blu Hotels
Posted on: 26 August, 2019
Deadline: 8 September, 2019
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Radisson Blu Hotels
Radisson Hotel Group™, formerly Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group, is one of the world's largest hotel groups with eight distinctive hotel brands, more than 1,400 hotels in operation and under development around the world. Radisson Hotel Group portfolio includes Radisson Collection™, Radisson Blu®, Radisson®, Radisson RED®, Park Plaza®, Park Inn® by Radisson, Country Inn & Suites® by Radisson and prizeotel.
Assistant Head, HouseKeeper
Is BLU for you?
- Do you have enjoy being at the centre of the action? If you say Yes I Can! here at the Radisson Blu, we’re looking for energetic, organised people just like you!
- At the Radisson Blu, we stand out together as one team and make memorable moments for our guests.
- As a key people manager within the hotel, you will be keeping an eye on occupancy levels and managing team rotas whilst also working hard to ensure that our unique architecture and distinct design is complemented by beautiful, clean bedrooms.
- Whilst we want orderly, we do not accept ordinary! Our guest experience is everything.
- Maintains team rotas ensuring productivity targets are met whilst maintaining excellent guest service
- Conducts daily inspections of the guest rooms and other housekeeping areas
- Acting as the right hand person to the Head House Keeper
- Develops and recommends appropriate training and development to meet Hotel and departmental needs
- People developer/exporter.
- A proven track record in a similar role within a quality environment and to be able to demonstrate excellent standards and team member management
- A positive approach, excellent organisational skills, and a passion for producing high quality customer care
- Driven and ambitious to inspire the team to consistently deliver and exceed service standards
- Previous experience of using Opera Property Management System is advantageous
- If you are a capable and organised people manager, say Yes I Can! because this is the job for you!
- Minimum 6 years of experience.
- Possess a Yes I Can! spirit
- By applying you confirm you have these skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Radisson Blu Hotels career website on harri.com to apply
- Know More About Radisson Blu HotelsSimilar Jobs
- Management Graduate Trainee (Restaurant Manager, Assistant Restaurant Manager, Shift Manager) at Food Concepts Plc
- Waiter at Domino Stores Limited
- Mixologist at Digital Spanish Villa Hotel
- Floor Manager at Blue Lodge Catering Limited
- Waiter/Waitress at Blue Lodge Catering Limited
- Bar Mixologist at Blue Lodge Catering Limited
- Hospitality Manager at Doheney Services Ltd
- Waitress at Box Residence