Cashier at Salpha Energy Limited
Posted on: 20 August, 2019
Deadline: 27 August, 2019
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at Salpha Energy Limited
Salpha Energy is a social, for-profit business that designs, distributes, solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
- A Cashier has the primary responsibility of handling customer purchasing and payments while facilitating a good interaction/relationship with the customer.
- A Cashier is entrusted with the key responsibilities of complementing the customer shopping experience by evaluating the customer’s purchases, handling the customers’ payments for goods and services-while making the process as enjoyable and least stressful as possible.
- Assist to achieve branch budgeted sales and profit target.
- Daily cleaning and maintenance of the checkout stations and other front end equipment to ensure that they are kept in full working order at all times and all faults (if discovered) are to reported immediately to superiors.
- Ensure checkouts equipment are kept neat and tidy at all times and spillages are cleaned up immediately.
- Ensure that all checkout stations ancillary devices-such as POS; scanners; price display attachments etc. are in good/working condition:
- Maintain the stock and availability of checkout station's consumables such as shopping bags; thermal roll; printer roll; availability of small denominations for use as change.
- Ensure products presented by customers are properly handled to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Crosschecking items presented for purchase by customer to see that they are in good condition.
- Scanning all the items presented for purchase by the customer.
- Ensure each customer’s trolley/basket is emptied before communicating the total amount to the customer.
- Communicate the amount to the customer.
- Processing various forms of tender e.g. cash, cheques, debit card, gift vouchers presented by the customer as means of payment.
- First Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field.
Method of Application
THIS JOB HAS BEEN FILLED AND IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
- Know More About Salpha Energy LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Finance Officer at Oxfam
- Grants Assistant at Creative Associates International
- Grants Manager at Creative Associates International
- Audit Assistant at Adebola Sobanjo Company Limited
- Accountant at Adebola Sobanjo Company Limited
- Lead, Risk Management & MoC at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Finance Business Partner - Jumia at Jumia Nigeria
- Internal Audit & Compliance Officer at Parkway Project Limited