Sales Manager (Travels and Tours) at Sellafield Energy
Posted on: 16 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Sellafield Energy
Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria's energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plants operations.
Sales Manager (Travels and Tours)
- promote and market the business, sometimes to new or niche markets
- manage budgets and maintain statistical and financial records
- sell travel products and tour packages
- source products and destinations to meet consumer demands for bespoke travel and sustainable tourism
- deliver and exceed branch performance and productivity
- take part in familiarization visits to new destinations, to gather information on issues and amenities of interest to consumers
- liaise with travel partners, including airlines and hotels, to manage bookings and schedules, often a year in advance
- deal with customer enquiries and aim to meet their expectations
- provide sales reports to head office
- implement alternative and innovative ideas for achieving new business
- oversee the smooth, efficient running of the business
- When managing travel agency staff, you'll typically need to:
- motivate the sales team to hit and exceed their targets and ensure company profitability
- meet regularly with team leaders to give them sales figures and plan how they approach their work
- meet company directors who advise on strategy and find out about any local issues and future trends
- oversee the recruitment, selection and retention of staff as well as payroll matters and staff training
- organize incentives, bonus schemes and competitions
- deal with disciplinary matters and customer complaints.
- 3+ YEARS OF TOUR & TRAVEL SALES.
- Candidate must have established, solid contacts in this market.
- Outgoing personality
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize project management.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Customer-focused; high-energy self-starter
Method of Application
Applicants shoulkd send Cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Know More About Sellafield EnergySimilar Jobs
- Female Marketing Executive at Digital Spanish Villa Hotel
- Training Business Development Executive at Mario Consulting
- Sales Representative at Strugz
- Business Development Manager at Mario Consulting
- Sales Executive at Contec Global Infotech Limited
- Agro-commodities Officer/Trader at Tradersofafrica.com
- Technical Support (Pre-sales) at 3Consulting Limited
- Business Development Personnel at 3Consulting Limited