Windows Subject Matter Expert at Tek Experts
Posted on: 15 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Tek Experts
Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
Windows Subject Matter Expert
- Do you have a passion for training and mentoring? Do you have a strong Windows experience? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. Due to expansion, we are hiring several Windows subject matter experts (SME) who will help upskill our IT support colleagues to solve support requests.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, create and deliver training in person for our teams and supporting content for our learning management system
- Collaborate with the training and development team to ensure success of any training completed and update where necessary
- Identify, train, manage and develop client facing technical leads
- Meet with engineers weekly, review what works well and what needs improvement
- Work with operations manager for project needs, new implementations, and on team training, and new hire/selection
- Work with our team towards Microsoft certifications, develop additional content creation for our engineers
- Compile entry level, technology lead feedback on current processes
- Support talent acquisition and operational leaders to select and interview new team members
- Graduate of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Elect/Electronics or related fields
- MCSE certification is preferred
- Windows knowledge - A thorough knowledge and high-level of proficiency of Microsoft Windows Server Administration and a desire to share that knowledge with others
- Superior Understanding of server installation and configuration, server roles, storage, Active Directory and Group Policy, file administration, print and web services, remote access, virtualization, application servers, troubleshooting, performance and reliability.
- Strong relationship management - A collaborative nature and act as a technical advisor in strategic committees
- Clear communicator - Clear, concise and persuasive communication style adapted for multiple audiences, plus demonstrate effective writing, presentation skills, and proactive listening skills
- Effective business management - An ability to undertake root cause analysis. You will be a logical thinker and use relevant data to find trends, problem characteristics and solutions.
What we’re looking for:
- Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support.
- You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Tek Experts career website on www.tek-experts.com to apply
- Know More About Tek ExpertsSimilar Jobs
- IT Tech Support at 9NL LTD
- Software Developer at Aureole Consulting Limited
- Pre-Sales Engineer at Netcom Africa
- Senior IT Support Officer at Elkris Foods
- IT Officer at Creative Associates International
- Junior/Mid-Level Developer at AGL Consulting Ltd
- Web Developer at Sahel Capital
- Verification Officer at Creative Associates International