Psychiatric Nurse at The Olive Prime Psychological Services
Posted on: 18 July, 2019
Deadline: 23 July, 2019
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at The Olive Prime Psychological Services
The Olive Prime Psychological Services - We are a new “mental health facility” based in Abuja, currently looking for the best hands that can provide excellent and client focused services.
We are committed to providing individuals with a flexible pathway to full recovery in a way different from the conventional inpatient services. We intend to provide support for our service users where we engage them in various psychological therapies and other complimentary activities which in the long term equips them with a more realistic and flexible form of recovery.
- We are currently on the look-out for exceptional, committed, innovative and highly motivated staff, willing to go an extra mile to support the organization to achieve its core objectives within a confidentiality driven service practice.
- Observe outpatients and inpatients daily to identify, interpret, and document physical and emotional status and/or patterns, such as assaultive or suicidal behaviour, and response to treatment or medication.
- Administer psychotropic medications to patients, monitor use, and document reactions.
- Instruct patients on the purpose, dosage, and side effects of medication, and explain the legal process related to the patient's refusal to take prescribed medication.
- Monitor the number of outpatients and inpatients present in the facility at certain intervals.
- Provide information, emotional support and reassurance to patients.
- Take patients samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures.
- Assess care requirements/write care plans
- Instruct support workers to see the assessment and safety of service users always during the day.
- Ensure that scheduled Urine Drug test is taken for patient and recorded appropriately.
- Applicants must possess RPN/ B.Sc in Nursing Science
- Must Be Resident in Abuja
- Be male or female between the ages of 28 and 35 years
- Be medically and physically fit.
- Must have at least a minimum of 3 years work experience in a psychiatric hospital.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail. e.g Psychiatric Nurse-Abuja.
- Know More About The Olive Prime Psychological ServicesSimilar Jobs
- Medical Director (Consultant) at Elkris Foods
- Pediatrician at Feetal Diagnosis Clinic
- Care Assistant at Alan & Grant
- Director of Programs, Integrated Child Health and Social Services Award (ICHSSA) at Save The Children
- Health Outreach Officer - MMC/Jere at International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Health Systems Strengthening Advisor at RTI International
- NYSC Intern at eHealth4everyone
- Senior Technical Advisor - Prevention, Care & Treatment at AHNI