Head, Marketing at NIIT
Posted on: 12 July, 2019
Deadline: 20 July, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at NIIT
NIIT Limited, a global leader in Skills and Talent Development, offers multi-disciplinary learning management and training delivery solutions to corporations, institutions, and individuals in over 40 countries. NIIT has three main lines of business across the globe- Corporate Learning Group, Skills and Careers Group, and School Learning Group.
- We are a Management Consulting and Training Organisation and looking to hire Head of Marketing to join our team. The head of marketing manages the day to day marketing activities of the organisation and long term marketing strategy for the company.
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launching
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing
Requirements of the Role
- Minimum of 2 years of proven experience in same or similar role
- Bachelor degree or HND in relevant discipline
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Confident and dynamic
- Strong creative outlook
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Cover Letter and Resume to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
Note: Residents outside Enugu need not apply unless as priority will be given to residents of Enugu or those willing to relocate on their own.
- Recent Jobs from NIIT
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Counselor/Coach at NIIT