We are Nigeria’s notable leading retailer of luxury fragrances, cosmetics and skincare products. Established in 1986, we are a household name amongst the brand conscious West African consumer. We are a professional and ambitious organization that has a retail network across Nigeria with continuous expansion plans. We have deep understanding of the beauty industry and strong partnership ethos reinforces our position in the market creating an aggressive platform for growth and future development opportunities.
Primary care nurse practitioners are generalists who work in family health clinics or hospitals. They provide general and preventative care, conduct check-ups, treat illnesses, order lab tests and prescribe medication for children and adults.
We are recruiting for a Registered Nurse.
Location: Aiyepe, Ogun State
The ideal candidate will be primarily required to:
- Provides complete patient assessment, including vital signs and pre-examination procedures. Gathers and assesses objective and subjective data from the patient.
- Assessing and planning nursing care requirements
- Providing pre and post operation care
- Monitoring and administrating medication and intravenous infusions
- Taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures
- Writing records
- Providing emotional support to patients and relatives
- Documents data and assessments in the patient record. May use a computer system and information technology to ensure standard documentation, coding, and completion.
- Assists the providers in all aspects of the consultation, treatment, procedures, and follow-up care.
- Executing medical regimens and nursing interventions as appropriate for the setting and their competency.
- Patient health counseling and instruction, including meeting with families and caregivers.
- Medication reconciliation, management, patient compliance, inventory, education.
- Operating medical equipment.
- Maintaining medical supplies, inventory, and disposal.
- Ensures regulatory compliance with OSHA guidelines, CLIA regulations, HIPAA medical privacy guidelines.
- The position may include triage of calls for urgent appointments, referrals for patient consults and testing, insurance pre-certification, and documentation.
- May use general office skills including keyboarding, office computer software, filing, answering telephones, email, faxing, copying.
- Excellent customer service skills are needed for interacting with patients, families, and caregivers.
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.