Project Manager at Colton Industries
Posted on: 19 June, 2019
Deadline: 21 June, 2019
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Colton Industries
Colton Industries specializes mainly in manufacturing and distribution of high quality Marine Coatings, sealants, primers and coatings for architectural, wood, and industrial uses. The production is supervised by highly efficient chemists and laboratory scientist whose sole aim is to deliver high performance products that meet the needs of our clients.
- B.Sc in Civil Engineering, Building Technology.
Interested Candidate should posses the following:
- He must have 10-15years in Construction procedures and Project Management
- Previous experience in a structural consulting firm will be an advantage
- Candidate with solid ability to manage multiple project and manage multiple teams
- Being COREN certified will be an added advantage.
- He must be knowledgeable on managing construction projects, On-site visits - (Budget, Schedule, Issues/ Risk Tracking, Construction Quality assurance and status reporting)
- He must be able to organize and oversee construction procedures and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- He must be well-versed in all construction methodologies and procedures and able to coordinate a team of professionals of different disciplines to achieve the best results.
- Candidate must reside in Lagos state and its environs.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org in PDF format using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
Note: Successful candidate will be contacted for an interview.
- Know More About Colton IndustriesSimilar Jobs
- Application & Software Project Manager at Ascentech Services Limited
- Project Management Support Services Coordinator at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Senior Project Manager at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Project Assistant at Catholic Relief Services
- Project Officer at Search For Common Ground’s International
- Project Coordinator - IHA at Plan International
- Programme Manager at Plan International
- FSL Project Manager - WFP at INTERSOS