HSE Assistant at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
Posted on: 19 June, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
- Provide general support and assistance to the Health and Safety Department.
- Assist in Health and Safety audits, produce audit reports and follow up on actions generated for prompt resolutions.
- Review and record checks on all fire exits, fire and fire equipment, and fire signs.
- Review relevant safety signages withing the facility.
- Provide clerical support to the Health and Safety.
- Ordinary National Diploma in related disciplines.
- 5 O’ level credits including English & Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
The person must:
- Be proactive.
- Have good problem solving skills.
- Have good communication skills.
- Two (2) years cognate experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. career website on www.dragnetnigeria.com to apply
- Know More About Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.Similar Jobs
- HSE Officer at Willers Solutions
- National Sales Manager at Helena Frey
- Village Coordinator at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- HSE Officer at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Marketing Manager at Hubmart Stores Limited
- Chief Health and Safety Officer (CHSO) at ConnectRail Service Limited
- Protection Assistant at Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
- Principal Environmental Safeguards Officer, SNSC at African Development Bank - AfDB