Field Sales Representative at Amel International Services Limited
Posted on: 18 June, 2019
Deadline: 30 June, 2019
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Amel International Services L
Amel International Services Limited was incorporated on 15th June 1987 as a Private Limited Company to engage in the manufacture of a range of food products: (i) Baking Lines, (ii) Breakfast Cereals.
Field Sales Representative
- Visit shops (Brandshops, Multi-brand, Dealer Branded & Hyper Channel stores) to gather information on stock availability, price monitoring and promotion compliance.
- Check competitor's price, promotion and marketing activities.
- Checking of all Company products in racks, POP deployment, HD Engine & Splitter status and USB's.
- Training of all Floor Sales Promoters
- Collation of Market feedback, Voice of Dealers and Customers.
- Maintaining all product display and utilization of the Company allocated space.
- 3 years experience selling in a manufacturing company preferably baking items and breakfast cereals.
- Minimum of HND in any discipline.
- Hygiene of the showroom and all stores visited.
- Status of the Company 3d Logo.
- Checking of all demo kits.
- Sharing of daily report.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
- Know More About Amel International Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at Lington & Bernie Consulting Limited
- Marketing Officer at Bodins Industries Limited
- Field Marketing Manager, EMEA at GitLab Inc.
- Sales Manager at Telvida Communications Services
- Marketing Executive at Telvida Communications Services
- Marketer at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Business Development Officer at IITA - International Institute of Tropical Agriculture
- Sales Representative at MTN Nigeria