Business Development Executive at Adcem Healthcare Limited
Posted on: 14 June, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Adcem Healthcare Limited
Adcem Health Care is the leading provider of renal care services in Nigeria. We are the sole representative of FRESENIUS MEDICAL CARE of Germany, the world’s largest integrated provider of products and services for individuals undergoing dialysis due to chronic kidney failure. At Adcem our focus is on improving specialized service delivery and personnel training in the Healthcare industry as a whole with emphasis on Renal Care.
Business Development Executive
Location: Lagos - Ikeja, Yaba
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Build up businesses by gaining new customers, through strategy formulation
- Analyse and update customer and product Information
- Participate in trade shows and exhibitions
- Analyse and update website content for effective business communication
- Draw up proposals to prospect for new clients.
- Follow up new business opportunities and set up meetings.
- Review of professional journals and publications, proposals for management information and decision
- Carry out market intelligence tests and provide management with market feedbacks
- Communicate new product developments to prospective clients
- Planning and Preparing Presentations for Management use
- Spearhead Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) strategy
- Manage Projects, Tenders/Bid Processes and maintain project files
- Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy with at least 3 years related work experience in a pharmaceutical company
- Industry contacts with hospitals and pharmacies in Lagos.
- Proven track record of personal, academic and professional achievements
- High degree of comfort with analytics, numbers and the capability to draw decisions based on both intuition and data.
- Ability to work in an independent, structured and goal-oriented manner
- Ability to adapt to new challenges in a dynamic and fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects
- Ability to prioritize deliverables, KPI's & meet deadlines
- Proficient in Ms Office suite
- Good verbal and written communication skill.
Method of Application
Interested Candidates are to send resume to email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from Adcem Healthcare Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Nephrology Nurse at Adcem Healthcare Limited
- Know More About Adcem Healthcare LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Sales Team Leader at InfoBip
- Marketing Executive at Ascentech Services Limited
- Telecoms Sales Specialist/Manager at PG Consulting limited
- Total Young Graduate Programme (YGP) at TOTAL
- Business Development Associate, Southern & West Africa at BBC
- Marketing Manager - Expatriate at Adexen
- Direct Sales Agent Captain at Altara Credit Ltd (“Altara”)
- Brand Retail Manager at Lorache Consulting Limited