Secretary at Stresert Services Limited
Posted on: 14 June, 2019
Deadline: 17 June, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
StreSERT Services Limited - Our client, a Commodity Exports Company is seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below
- Enhance effectiveness by providing administrative management support i.e. letter writing, dealing with telephone and email enquiries, creating and maintaining filing systems, keeping diaries, arranging meetings and appointments and organising travel for line managers etc.
- Organizes work, route correspondence and initiate telecommunications.
- Maintains schedules by maintaining calendars for line manager; arranging meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Completes requests by greeting customers, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Provides historical reference by utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Must be able to use a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases.
- Book rooms and conference facilities when the need arises.
- Liaise with staff in other departments and with external contacts.
- Organise and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information.
- Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues.
Desired Skills, Qualification & Experience
- Administrative Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Supply Management, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Professionalism, Confidentiality, Organization, Travel Logistics, Typing, Verbal Communication
- BSc/ HND in secretarial studies or related field.
- Must have carried out similar function with a minimum of three (3) years post NYSC.
Salary is N75, 000 net monthly - Negotiable
Method of Application
Applicants who meet the requirements listed above should forward their CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘CA-AKURE’ or SEC-AKURE as subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from Stresert Services Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Chartered Accountant at Stresert Services Limited
- Know More About Stresert Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- General Manager at Marriott International, Inc.
- Retired Custom Officer at ConnectRail Service Limited
- Secretary at Acacia Law Firm
- Correspondence Unit Visa Assistant at US Embassy
- Head of Programs and Operation at Citizen Journalists Network
- Clerk at Rivers State University of Science and Technology
- Messenger at Rivers State University of Science and Technology
- Administrative Officer at Rivers State University of Science and Technology