Jumia is Africa's leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
Customer Relationship Manager - Jumia
- As a Customer Relationship Manager, You must have a pioneer mindset, ambitious, hardworking and have a deep-rooted understanding of CRM strategy and execution.
- You strongly believe in constantly testing new ideas, to innovate and optimize.
- You are flexible and forward thinking who easily connect with new people.
In Particular you will:
- Manage the overall marketing strategy on how Jumia communicates every day the commercial planning to its consumers to generate sales, increase engagement and boost loyalty.
- To define an operational roadmap of marketing communications accordingly to the Commercial Planning input coming from commercial team and from Customer Insights.
- Setup, improve, and optimize communications to constantly improve customer conversion and retention KPIs through all the channels on each Email, SMS, Push notifications, web notifications by AB testing content and timing.
- Set-up revenue targets per day, campaigns and channels and make sure targets are met every day.
- Analyze daily performance and make decisions accordingly:
- Report performance to senior management on a regular basis explaining why and how.
- Inspire the wording content for all the communications accordingly to market innovation, Jumia brand guidelines and knowledge of marketing.
- Earn the love of our customers by being relevant at each step of communications content making.
- Lead and coach team members to grow their skills and ownership.
- Demonstrate a capacity to propose innovation to set up.
- Coordinate with different departments to make sure high-quality content production and campaign generation.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- 3+ years' experience with a solid foundation in Digital or CRM project management
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English
- Advanced level of computer literacy in Microsoft Office packages & HTML
- Fast learning ability and accurate attention to details
- Systematic and methodical approaches
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks Self-motivated and result driven
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.