Electrical Technician at TRANOS
Posted on: 13 June, 2019
Deadline: 14 June, 2019
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at TRANOS
Tranos Contracting Limited is a diversified Engineering and Technology company focused on simplifying lives through innovative solutions. Through our various design and fabrication processes, we have set a world-class standard in safety, quality and efficiency.
- Perform general electrical maintenance.
- Carrying out repairs on electrical panels on site or residential building
- Maintenance and Monitoring of water treatment plants
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate of testing devices.
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
- Completion of Electrician apprenticeship.
- At least 4 years’ experience working as an Electrical Technician.
- 1st Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Electrical system, power generation, blueprints and maintenance and repair knowledge.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
- Recent Jobs from TRANOS
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Project Engineer at TRANOS
- Know More About TRANOSSimilar Jobs
- Facility Manager, Quality Assurance/Quality Control at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (AMFacilities)
- Facility Manager, Maintenance at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (AMFacilities)
- Facility Manager (Quantity Surveyor) at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (AMFacilities)
- Inspection Engineer (M/F) at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Construction Engineer at EPCM Engineers Limited
- Lead Technician at Sellafield Energy
- Expeditor at Sellafield Energy
- Operations Excellence Officer at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.