Brand Ambassadors/Interns at RAW Mobile Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 13 June, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at RAW Mobile Nigeria Limited
GONA is a leading provider of Smart payment Solution in Nigeria, providing scalable payment platform and dedicated in combating the challenges around change collection from motorists.
Joining us provides you the opportunity to work with our exciting teams on the field, access to periodic training which empowers you with relevant skills.
Requirements & Qualification
- Most have a Smart Phone
- Must be able to speak basic English
- Must be able to communicate freely with people.
- Prefer but not limited to candidates who reside around these locations. Yaba, Surulere, Mushin, Onipan, Bariga, Shomolu, Ojuelegba etc.
- Age bracket (18-30)
Qualifications; School leaving certificate, OND & BSc
- Introduction of the App to users.
- Assist in the registration of app.
- Respond to enquiries from users when need arises.
- Start date- As soon as posibble.
- Wages 30k - 50k based on performance.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
- Know More About RAW Mobile Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Brand Account Executive at Plusworld Realtors and Investment Ltd
- NYSC Intern - Programs Officer (Gender and Social Inclusion) at Workarena
- Recruitment Consultant at Fadac Resources
- Graphics Designer at Bazuze Nigeria
- Content Management System Officer at SuccessDrives Consulting
- Senior Media and Communication Specialist (SMCS) (RE-ADVERTISEMENT) at RTI International
- IT/Corp Member Placement at Attainables Edutainment Limited
- Sales Coordinator / Content Editor at Mosgbenks Global Services Limited