Brand Ambassadors/Interns at RAW Mobile Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 13 June, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at RAW Mobile Nigeria Limited
GONA is a leading provider of Smart payment Solution in Nigeria, providing scalable payment platform and dedicated in combating the challenges around change collection from motorists.
Joining us provides you the opportunity to work with our exciting teams on the field, access to periodic training which empowers you with relevant skills.
Requirements & Qualification
- Most have a Smart Phone
- Must be able to speak basic English
- Must be able to communicate freely with people.
- Prefer but not limited to candidates who reside around these locations. Yaba, Surulere, Mushin, Onipan, Bariga, Shomolu, Ojuelegba etc.
- Age bracket (18-30)
Qualifications; School leaving certificate, OND & BSc
- Introduction of the App to users.
- Assist in the registration of app.
- Respond to enquiries from users when need arises.
- Start date- As soon as posibble.
- Wages 30k - 50k based on performance.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
- Know More About RAW Mobile Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Community Care Intern I at Management Sciences For Health - MSH
- Monitoring & Evaluation Intern I at Management Sciences For Health - MSH
- Intern at Geek Code Planet
- Social Media Manager at KraksTV
- Marketing Manager, Brand and Communication at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Graphics Designer at Hubmart Stores Limited
- Lantern Ambassador at Lantern Books
- Graphic designer at SeaHorse Lubricants Industries Limited