Goldline Nigeria Limited is the Leading company in Nigeria that deals on Security Doors, Interior Doors, Locks/Handles, Rattan Furniture, Beds Etc
Head of Sales and Marketing
Reports To: Managing Director
Summary of Position: The Head, Sales and Marketing is chiefly responsible for the deliverables in all sales and marketing activities of the company and the E-commerce platform while upholding the company’s brand.
- Grow customers’ base (numbers), sales turnover and gross profit.
- Discover new markets for the company’s services; develop strategies to increase company’s market shares in new and existing markets.
- Shall have the responsibility of managing the company’s E-commerce platform
- Produce and monitor periodic sales budgets and reports for the entire company based on sales and marketing intelligence.
- Drive branch heads to achieve company's sales target and ensures that they achieve (exceed) their respective branch targets.
- Creates and sustains marketing and sales momentum across board.
- Exercise Control and overall supervision over Technical and Support services unit to ensure that the unit becomes an effective tool of matchless customer service through timely and high quality technical and support services to our customers.
- Responsible for initiating and directing the use of modern and traditional marketing media to facilitate sales. Such media include suitable above the line (ATL) and below the line (BTL) advertisements, promotions, trade fairs & exhibitions, and company’s ecommerce optimizations.
- Drive branch expansions, new products developments and optimization of all sales expansion strategies.
- Perform other duties as may be required
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- B.sc or HND holder and MBA, M.Sc. or equivalent professional qualifications.
- Minimum of 7years post graduate experience.
- Strong leadership ability and emotional intelligence.
- Ability to plan and execute sales and marketing strategies with good knowledge of e-commerce.
- Ability to build and sustain marketing and sales momentums
- Ability to interpret financial and statistical data.
- Good Communicator, Confident and Persuasive
- Possesses excellent customer service and negotiation skills
- An aggressive marketer and sales person with capacity to work under pressure
- Impressive and respectable physique
- A fast learner with good people’s skills who can connect easily with clients
- A good coach and ever willing to lend personal knowledge to others
Method of Application
Send CV and a one-page cover letter (stating why you qualify for the position)