- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
Channel Account Manager at Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
Posted on: 11 June, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
Check Point Software Technologies Limited is the largest network cyber security vendor globally, providing industry-leading solutions and protecting customers from cyberattacks with an unmatched catch rate of malware and other types of threats.
Channel Account Manager
- We are looking for a talented and experienced Channel Account Manager to join our successful team in Nigeria.
- If this sounds like an ideal role for you then why wait? Apply now!
You will be responsible for:
- Hybrid role that does high touch sales to the end users, and develop/manage channel in West Africa
- Coordinate all the actors in these leads: Partners, distributors, marketing, etc
- Support distributors in building a strong pipeline based on renewal consolidation and new business creation
- Maintain strong relationship with unmanaged partners and recruit new resellers
- Build a strong regional channel coverage for new business creation
- Provide regular pipeline updates and lead generation activity reports
- Provide sales/marketing campaign support to resellers and distributors
- Review purchase orders of distributors and stock levels
- Visit distributors and new partners to demonstrate product
- Support Channel partners with their accounts management
- Expand existing and Develop new end users business with high touch sales activities with or without partners
- Drive develop and enable Check Point channel partners with focusing joint end user call.
- Educate Channel Partners how to do the high touch sales calls
- Execute a strategy for product and overall revenue growth in channel through direct channel interaction with end customers.
- Required to execute monthly / quarterly business reviews and channel forecasting.
- Build a strong pipeline based on existing customers and new business creation
- Create a valid business planning, execute and adjust based on market changes
- 5-8 years of experience in the corporate channel partners
- Proven leadership of partner recruitment and enablement
- Good understanding of Security
- Result oriented and action driven
- Good understanding of IT-Security
- Project planning- and project management skills
- Ability to work autonomously and in virtual teams.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Security Engineer at Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
- Know More About Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.Similar Jobs
- Relationship Officer at Credit Registry
- Retail Store Manager at Hubmart Stores Limited
- Business Developer at Ezyride Luxury Nigeria Limited
- Executive Marketer at Nera Hotels
- Account Manager, Public Sector at Weco Systems International Limited
- Senior Account Manager, TELCO at Weco Systems International Limited
- Senior Account Manager, FSI at Weco Systems International Limited
- Fragrance Applicationist at Alan & Grant