- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
In-House Graphics Designer at Pivotage Consulting
Posted on: 10 June, 2019
Deadline: 18 June, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Pivotage Consulting
Pivotage Consulting - Our client, a Social Stationary Printing company that renders personalized and customized services such as printing of invitation cards and programs for all occasions, memo pads, paper stationery and gift bags is looking to hire a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
In-House Graphics Designer
Job ref.: STW/1131/DG
Type: Full Time
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Reports to: Head of Production
- The in-house Graphics designer will a part of the creative team responsible for designing artworks suitable to the customer’s request in relation to the occasion.
- Planning concepts and jobs by working with relevant information provided by customers and customer service unit.
- Working closely with the Production staff and Customer service personnel to deliver quality and excellent jobs illustrate concepts by designing artwork and arranging jobs.
- Ensuring quality, attention to details and creativity in the designing customer’s job.
- Designing and generate new concepts for the company.
- Providing design support to all units in the company.
- Attending to customer’s job promptly to meet given deadlines
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Candidate must have B.Sc/HND in related field.
- Candidate must have minimum 3 years experience as a graphics designer, with body of work to show for it.
- Candidate must be able to proactively identify customer needs.
- Candidate must have the ability to think creatively to generate designs and concepts.
- Candidate must be able to use computer software to create designs.
- Candidate must stay updated on emerging software that will be an added value to the company.
- Candidate must reside in Lagos.
- Must have working experience in a printing company. (This is Key)
- Must have strong attention to details.
- Must possess strong work ethics and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be innovative, creative and smart
- Must have the ability to learn fast on the job.
- Must have the ability to work well under pressure
- Must be emotionally mature.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV only to: email@example.com (Please ensure CV are in MS Word format only). Use the role "Graphics Designer" as the subject of your application.
- Recent Jobs from Pivotage Consulting
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Customer Service Executive at Pivotage Consulting
- Know More About Pivotage ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Graphics Designer/Digital Marketer at Invictus Group
- Graphics Designer at Hubmart Stores Limited
- Information Technology (IT) and Digital Marketing Analyst at Nextier Capital Limited
- Digital Marketer / Content Creator at Micserah Online
- Digital Marketing Manager at Swash Digital
- Government Relations Analyst - New Market Expansion at One Acre Fund
- NYSC TV Reporter/Social Media Handler at Qed.ng
- Digital Marketing Specialist at Mentapp Solutions Limited