Human Resource Manager (HORECA) at eRecruiter Nigeria
Posted on: 10 June, 2019
Deadline: 16 June, 2019
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at eRecruiter Nigeria
Our client is a luxury 5-star hotel located in Kano, with over 18 years experience in the hospitality industry in Nigeria.
Human Resource Manager (HORECA)
They currently have an opening for an Human Resource Manager to be based in Kano (RELOCATION AVAILABLE).
- Manpower planning and set-up of job descriptions in alignment with the companys standards
- Recruitment of qualified candidates on all levels from all available sources e.g. external recruitment agencies
- Handling of training curriculum
- Implementation of the brand's global practices in Nigeria
- Standardization of HR practice in alignment with the companys policies
- Selection, placement, induction, on-boarding and training & development of the new staff
- Set-up of work contracts inclusive of compensation structure, rewards, benefits, retirement benefits, medical and health care
- Employee relations, grievances and disciplinary actions
- Employees entry permits, residence visa & renewals, visa cancellation etc.
- Provision attractive incentives and salary packages, rewards and benefits to ensure retention of competent employees
- Set-up of HR policies in alignment with the companys standards
- Organization and management of all Human Resources records consonant with good business practice
- Ensuring that the Company is in compliance with all federal labour law.
- In compliance with equal opportunities, Females are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Minimal of 4 Years Hospitality HR Experience
- 2 Years minimal of using OPERA/MICROS hospitality management systems
- Chartered HR certifications are a huge advantage
- Must have at least 3 Years most recent experience from 4-5 STAR Hospitality Brands (HORECA)
- Must be proficient with use of OPERA/MICROS hospitality management systems
- Must have track record of effectiveness and managing training curriculum.
- Strong aura of confidence and competence
- Must be willing to work in or relocate to KANO STATE
- Do Not Apply If You Do Not Meet The Above Requirements.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward CV's to: email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from eRecruiter Nigeria
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Food And Beverage Manager (Hotel) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Restaurant Accountant at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Know More About eRecruiter NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- HR Officer at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Human Resources Assistant at Beckley Consulting Limited
- Human Resources Officer at OfficeMakers International
- HR and Admin Officer at Lopworks Limited
- Chief Human Resources Officer at Deloitte
- Human Resource Officer at Venerer Talent
- Training & Development Manager at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Team Lead, Talent Acquisition and Manpower Planning at Alfred & Victoria Associates