Civil Engineer (Structural) at CGC Nigeria Limited (CGC)
Posted on: 6 June, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at CGC Nigeria Limited (CGC)
CGC Nigeria Limited (China Geo-engineering Company), a Chinese company with its headquarter in Abuja is a subsidiary of CGCOC GROUP CO., LTD. in mainland China. Our company CGC Nigeria Limited is a reputable Engineering Management and construction company at the forefront of construction of roads, bridges and other civil infrastructures in Nigeria.
Civil Engineer (Structural)
- CGC is looking to hire a professional Structural Engineer with an amazing personality, IT and analytical skills.
- The ideal candidate would be detail oriented, creative, and possess a great deal of problem solving skills.
- The ideal candidate would display a great communication skills, with keen interest in ensuring the safety and physical integrity of building and structures.
- Also, the ideal candidate will have an amazing people, project and budget management skills with great knowledge of construction processes, drawings, materials and legal regulations.
Work and Education Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience in Civil Engineering (Structural).
- Member of Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE).
- Prepare reports and drawings;
- Develop detailed designs;
- Prepare and implement project plans;
- Make calculations about pressures, loads and stresses;
- Consider the strength of construction materials and select accordingly;
- Provide technical advice on safe design and construction;
- Analyse configuration of the basic components of a structure;
- Liaise with professional staff such as architects and engineers;
- Use computer aided design technology for simulation purposes (AUTO CAD).
- Familiarity with design software, such as Auto-Cad, Civil 3D and other related software;
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with a high level of accuracy in calculations and design;
- Excellent time management skills to ensure project deadlines are met;
- Leadership skills to effectively manage the local employees working on one project;
- Good project management skills;
- Good knowledge of construction methods, materials and legal regulations;
- Good knowledge of physics and mathematics;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Excellent communication and IT skills;
- Ability to speak Chinese will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from CGC Nigeria Limited (CGC)
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Health, Environment, Safety and Security Manager at CGC Nigeria Limited (CGC)
- Public Relations Officer at CGC Nigeria Limited (CGC)
- Human Resource and Admin Officer at CGC Nigeria Limited (CGC)
- Material Secretary at CGC Nigeria Limited (CGC)
- Assistant Equipment Supervisor at CGC Nigeria Limited (CGC)
- Legal Adviser at CGC Nigeria Limited (CGC)
- HSE Assistant at CGC Nigeria Limited (CGC)
- Know More About CGC Nigeria Limited (CGC)Similar Jobs
- Assistant Chief Engineer at Radisson Blu Hotels
- Lifting and Hoisting Person In-charge (Oil and Gas Equipment and Materials) at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Senior Technical Officer (HVAC) at Willers Solutions
- Commissioning Engineer (Oil and Gas Pipeline and Facilities) at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Commissioning Manager (Oil and Gas Pipeline and Facilities) at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Mechanical Works Construction Manager (Oil and Gas Pipeline and Facilities) at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Civil Works Construction Manager (Oil and Gas Pipeline and Facilities) at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Facility and Stores Assistant at IITA - International Institute of Tropical Agriculture