Sales Associate at Smart Partners
Posted on: 3 June, 2019
Deadline: 5 June, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Smart Partners
Smart Partners Consulting Limited is a leading indigenous HR Consulting Firm in Nigeria located in Lagos with services offered in Recruitment, Outsourcing, Training and HR Consulting. We are a growing firm providing services to top leading companies across the Oil & Gas, IT, Banking Industries and many others using our world class recruiting process with vibrant, talented and passionate team.
- Greet and engage customers in the Outlet
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
- Process POS (point of sale) purchases
- Provide exceptional customer service by responding to customer questions or issues regarding product features, benefits, availability
- Utilize sales skills and excellent customer service to drive store sales.
- Comply with inventory control procedures
- Suggest ways to improve sales (e.g. planning marketing activities, changing the store’s design)
- Perform all required cash register transactions, such as sales and exchanges, efficiently and accurately
- Assist in receiving shipments and distributing to sales floor as directed
- Maintain store standards for visual merchandising, cleanliness and safety
- Maintain a high professional standard of behavior, courtesy, and respect
- Minimum of an OND/NCE qualification
- Minimum of 2 years Proven work experience as a Retail Sales associate, Sales representative or similar role
- Proficiency in English and Basic math
- Organizational skills
- Good knowledge of Category Management
- Skills in operating a Point of Sales (POS) system
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with inventory procedures
- Ability to use a telephone and computerized systems.
- Move freely around store, bend, twist, reach, squat, climb a ladder, and regularly lift/carry up to 40 pounds
- Availability to work retail store schedule - Monday to Saturday.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs in MS word version to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Recent Jobs from Smart Partners
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Outlet Manager/Business Development Manager at Smart Partners
- Photographer at Smart Partners
- Brand and Marketing Ambassador at Smart Partners
- Digital Marketing Officer at Smart Partners
- Know More About Smart PartnersSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Consultant at SAO Group
- Sales Representative – Animal Feed, Concentrate and DOCs at AMO Group
- Marketing Manager at Carlcare Development
- Marketing Officer at Apata & Ascott Limited
- Business Development Manager at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Business Development Executive at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Bike Sales Rider at Ascentech Services Limited
- Client Relations and Marketing Officer at Dillon Consultant Nigeria Limited