Outlet Manager/Business Development Manager at Smart Partners
Posted on: 3 June, 2019
Deadline: 5 June, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Smart Partners
Smart Partners Consulting Limited is a leading indigenous HR Consulting Firm in Nigeria located in Lagos with services offered in Recruitment, Outsourcing, Training and HR Consulting. We are a growing firm providing services to top leading companies across the Oil & Gas, IT, Banking Industries and many others using our world class recruiting process with vibrant, talented and passionate team.
Outlet Manager/Business Development Manager
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the outlet to ensure its efficient, profitable, and customer-oriented sales operation.
- Develop and maintain operating budgets, and manage expense control within division guidelines to deliver positive results. Full profit and loss (P&L) responsibility.
- Ensure accuracy of opening and closing procedures, cashiering and returns, back-of-house operations, and all other functions related to store operations.
- Perform timely completion of all record keeping associated with applicants, new hires, payroll, performance appraisals, and salary reviews, counseling, disciplinary actions and terminations.
- Ensure consistent implementation of operating standards including product flow planning and execution, markdowns and seasonal promotions, marketing and in-store initiatives, and visual presentation.
- Maintain appropriate lean inventories through managing turn and replenishment, minimizing shrink, and accurately tracking and forecasting merchandising needs.
- Communicate with Branch Manager on a weekly basis, providing relevant market information and employee successes with regards to sales and customer service.
- Track employee results and modify goals accordingly.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in management or related field
- At Least 5 years of retail outlet management experience is required.
- Retail experience must include the use of advanced retail management practices: front end and back end operations, merchandising, sales leadership, team leadership, and people management.
- Skills in operating personal computers, POS systems, and various software packages including Microsoft Office.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs in MS word version to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Recent Jobs from Smart Partners
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Sales Associate at Smart Partners
- Photographer at Smart Partners
- Brand and Marketing Ambassador at Smart Partners
- Digital Marketing Officer at Smart Partners
- Know More About Smart PartnersSimilar Jobs
- Sales Team Leader at InfoBip
- Marketing Executive at Ascentech Services Limited
- Telecoms Sales Specialist/Manager at PG Consulting limited
- Total Young Graduate Programme (YGP) at TOTAL
- Business Development Associate, Southern & West Africa at BBC
- Marketing Manager - Expatriate at Adexen
- Direct Sales Agent Captain at Altara Credit Ltd (“Altara”)
- Brand Retail Manager at Lorache Consulting Limited