University of Uyo, Akwa Ibom State invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the the position below:
Chief Security Officer
Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom
Qualifications and Experience
- To qualify for appointment as the Chief Security Officer, the candidate shall possess five (5) Ordinary Level credit passes including English Language plus a B.Sc/HND or its equivalent in relevant area with 18 years post qualification experience
- Ex-security officers not below the rank of Chief Superintendent of Police or its equivalent in the other arms of the security service, will be of advantage
- The candidate should be physically and mentally fit and not more than sixty (60) years of age by October, 2019.
- CONTISS 14 (N1,831,708.00 - N2,393,572.00).
Conditions of Service
- The conditions attached to the position are as generally applicable in the Nigerian University system and in the public service of Nigeria and as may, from time to time, be determined by the University Governing Council
- The appointment shall be on such terms and conditions as may be specified in the letter of appointment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit ten (10) type-written copies of their Application Letters, credentials and detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) giving the information in the order listed below:
- Full Name
- Post desired
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- State of Origin
- Permanent Home Address
- Current Postal Address
- E-mail Address
- Telephone Number
- Marital Status
- Number of Children with Names and Age
- Institutions Attended (with dates)
- Academic Qualifications (with dates where applicable)
- Professional Qualifications (with dates where applicable)
- Working Experience, General and Specific Experience (with dates)
- Present Employment, Status, Salary (Detail work schedule)
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Names and Addresses of three Referees.
Applicants are advised to write boldly at the left hand corner of the envelopes containing their applications, the position to which they are responding to. All applications should be addressed and sent to:
University of Uyo
P. M. B. 1017, Uyo,
Akwa Ibom State,
- Referees should also forward their reference reports on the candidate under confidential cover, directly to the Registrar on the same address as above
- That late application will not be entertained
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.