International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world's most advanced servers and supercomputers.
Developer-Marketing and Events
- Lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment.
- The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation.
- Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems.
- You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Marketing Coordination
- Working under the direction of the Centre Manager and alongside the Infrastructure Specialist. the role is to provide Technical/Software Development support
- To manage the centre wiki and blog on a weekly basis
- Accurate internal and external visibility of the center activity on social media
- Provide technical and software development support (Very key).
- To work with Infrastructure and other team in the development of demo prototypes when the need arises
- Develop customer improvement applications at the centre.
- Work with the MEA team on development efforts
- Develop Chatbot POCs
- Plan, organise and run the logistics for events run in the Centre both in a reactive request mode and a proactive interlock mode to the Marketing,
- Technical and Sales teams.
- Manage from start to finish request of event - confirm attendee numbers and names, customer, packing/logistics etc
- Initiate and coordinate training for the IBM Cloud platform
- Initiate Customer Engagement as regards Ecosystem development
- Timely submission of Marketing KPI and results
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Bachelors Degree
- 3years experience in technical and software development
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.