Senior Pricing Analyst at CARS45 Limited
Posted on: 13 May, 2019
Deadline: 31 May, 2019
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at CARS45 Limited
CARS45 Limited - We are Nigeria's largest car buying service with the goal of helping hundreds of customers to sell their cars.At Cars45 our passion is to build the infrastructure for commerce that allows sellers and buyers of Nigerian used Cars to exchange value quickly, cheaply and with unhindered access to independent relevant information required for decision making. We now have inspection centres at strategic locations to make it easy for our dear customers to sell their cars.
Senior Pricing Analyst
- Under supervision and guidance of the Vice President, Trading, the Senior Pricing Analyst will be responsible for building Africa’s very own pricing and valuation tool for used cars.
- He/she will lead the execution of pricing strategies for the entire business and will ensure optimization of strategic pricing in order to remain competitive in the automotive market.
- The successful candidate would also help to drive execution for continuous improvement for the pricing processes and optimum deployment of pricing resources for the entire business (Cars45 & CarsBazr).
Essential Job Functions
- Carry out market survey and data gathering of cars and parts pricing
- Conduct trend monitoring and advise on best practices
- Build an Automated Tool (AI)
- Work Closely with Finance, Carsbazr (Retail Sales Team), Valuation/Buying Team and Tech
- Prepare rate quotations, product and benefit recommendations and risk arrangements with particular emphasis on assessing risk and reaching an appropriate level of premium, within parameters, to protect the business
- Diligently share industry knowledge and continually educate our Trading & Auction and Center Ops team on pricing principles and methods
- Contribute recommendations and support to initiatives focused on improving pricing processes, procedures and practices.
- Serve as subject matter expert for pricing by providing financial analysis, margin information/enhancement opportunities, and impact analysis and direction for proposed pricing/programming strategies
- Create analytical models, interpret data and provide recommendations for strategic product/segment price positioning
- Drive tactical execution excellence across all areas of the business
- Function as strategic partner for the Finance team to ensure accurate pricing data for forecasting/budgeting processes
- Provide thought leadership for key critical pricing moves within the automotive (used cars) market by ensuring channel strategies are aligned
- Drive continuous improvement and innovation in the pricing area by suggesting/implementing changes to current processes and strategies to enable agile/flexible responses to prospective volatile competitive market
- Identify Key Performance Indicators relevant to the Pricing impact on profitability to drive accountability and performance measurement
- Build strong cross functional relationships within and outside the business
Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ of experience in related job
- Ability to perform complex financial modeling using extensive various technical platforms
- Extensive knowledge of ERP systems
- Business manager mindset with drive for continuous process improvement
- Thorough understanding of pricing/cost/margin decisions on company profitability
- Must have good understanding of Pricing and Market Trends
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Economics/Statistics or other relevant Commercial or Science degree
- MBA would be an added advantage
Need To Have:
- Strong math or financial skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint Skills Excellent analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Strategic thinking and decision-making skills Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Critical and systemic thinker
- Must be able to work independently
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills
- Must be able to effectively deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the company
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed
- Strong organizational agility to enhance cross-functional communication and collaboration
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “the job title” as the subject title.
- Recent Jobs from CARS45 Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Executive Assistant to the CEO at CARS45 Limited
- Credit Analyst at CARS45 Limited
- Territory Manager, Sales Operations at CARS45 Limited