Store Manager at MINISO Lifestyle Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 15 April, 2019
Deadline: 17 April, 2019
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at MINISO Lifestyle Nigeria Limited
MINISO Lifestyle Nigeria Limited is a Retail Lifestyle Brand in Lagos Nigeria. In a bid to expand its business, Miniso is recruiting to fill the position below:
Reports to: Operations Manager
- Note: This Job profile describes the general nature and level of work to be performed by the employee assigned to this title. It should not be construed as an exhuastive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
- Own, direct and manage the implementation of the Operations and Sales strategy for his/her Miniso Store.
- Ensure the continuous achievement of the Store’s Sales Target and maintenance of Miniso HQ approved display standards.
- Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Operations Planning and Implementation:
- Responsible for planning the day – to – day operations of the Store
- Agree operational plan with the Head Operations and Store Supervisors
- Responsible for the attainment of Daily Sales Targets.
- Conduct periodic Operations Strategy Meetings with Store Supervisors and Team Leads
- Assist the Head Operations in setting monthly targets taking into cognisance: expected Monthly Turnover, Gross Profits and EBIDTA
- Provide suggestion on cost savings and Operating Process Improvement.
- Monitor and investigate all product/stock variances
- Ensure that reporting deadlines are met
- Ensure that all Miniso Loss/Internal Control procedures are applied and strictly adhered too.
- Building capacity within the
Operations Team and Team Management:
- Monitor the performance of all Store Supervisors and Team Leads
- Train Store Supervisors and Team Leads on Miniso Operating processes, Loss Controls procedures, hygiene standards and reporting/documentation ISO standards
- Coaching and counselling team members as necessary
- Coordinate periodic and regular maintenance of all Miniso Store Equipment and Operating Materials.
- Determine the requirements regarding the repair and replacement of Store Equipment
- Agree maintenance schedules with members of the Engineering Team and plan Operating schedules and timelines accordingly.
- Check accuracy of all Sales, Inventory and other Store Operating Reports.
- Consolidate all Operations related reports daily (such as Sales reports) and communicate with the Head, Operations, Loss Control Manager and Head, Finance.
- Prepare periodic Store/ Business Performance reports that would serve as a guide for business and strategic planning.
- Experienced in managing and supervising the operations of a retail store.
- Cost Management Skills
- Fundamentals of Asset Management
- Basic knowledge of Accounting
- Process Management, Knowledge and Application
- Inventory management
- Performance Management
Key Result Areas:
- Number of set objectives achieved, as agreed with the Head Operations for the appraisal period.
- Percentage (%) of Total Sales Target attained of the set target for the appraisal period.
- Number of safety hazards/ in store accidents and incidents of poor hygiene practices observed (within the appraisal period)
- 4. Accuracy & timeliness of all Operations and Inventory reports
- Frequency of downtime directly related to poor maintenance or management of Store Equipment and Assets
- A Bachelor's degree or Higher National Diploma from a reputable tertiary institution.
- Other relevant postgraduate degree(s), professional certifications and memberships will be an added advantage
- A minimum of four (4) years’ cognate experience, two (2) years of which must have been in a supervisory capacity.
- Excellent understanding of Retail Store Operations and Management.
- Must have Strong People and Team Management Skills.
- Must show Entrepreneurial flair, Analytical skills and Commercial knowledge.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Work experience must show the adoption of strong business ethics and high level of integrity.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications and Resume to: email@example.com
Note: Please be informed that due to the high rate of applications that we recieve, we will be contacting those that meet our requirement.
- Know More About MINISO Lifestyle Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Store Inventory Officer at Egbin Power Plc
- Warehouse Picker at Bridge International Academies
- Store Keeper at Winco Foam Industries Limited
- Inventory Manager at GreenKey Facility Management
- Strategic Buyer at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
- Stock Controller at Viva Cinemas
- Warehouse Assistant at Lagos State Government
- Warehouse Officer at Lagos State Government