Kennedia Consulting is a cost-effective professional services firm in West Africa region. We are a company that provide qualitative consulting and outsourcing services to our esteemed clients and have continuously kept ourselves “ahead of the curve”. Our innovative solutions runs across areas of Personnel Outsourcing, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), Taxation services, Facility Management and Vehicle Management.
Locations: Lagos, South-South, South-West, South-East, Abuja and North
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- To supervise the payment and receipt of cash by Service Associates whilst ensuring efficient cash flow, ATM management and vault administration in the Experience Centre.
- Ensure EC vault cash is within approved limit and arrange to evacuate cash as the need arises.
- Ensure that physical cash in the vault is equal to ledger balance at the close of business daily.
- Make sure that the Vault is closed and locked up within the banks’ stipulated time for insurance coverage.
- Supervise and train the cash associates to ensure that customer’s transactions are carried out in a timely way but within stipulated policy guidelines.
- Verify Cash Associates entries in the system and authorise entries above their limits.
- Confirm third-party instruments that maybe required in accordance with the customer’s mandate.
- Make sure that customer’s transactions are handled in a timely and courteous manner.
- Supervise closely cash associates to guard against cash pilferage and fraud that could result in loss of the bank’s cash assets.
- Ensure cash associates are abreast with bank’s policies on cash services and carry out their functions in line with controls.
- Ensure The ATMs are adequately loaded with cash and always up and running; in the case of faults, guarantee timely and efficient solution management measures are in place.
- Drive the provision of equipment like Note counting machines, ATM machines, computer systems etc. when and where needed.
- Act as second key custodian to ATM / is responsible for breaking of ATM combination.
- Receipt and handling of tellers’ cash requisition.
- Ensure prompt handling of cheque confirmation.
- Provide or collect Cash through Domestic Operations.
- Supervise the reconciliation of all Tellers and ATMs.
- B.Sc with minimum of second class lower grade
- Experience in Banking operations for at least 4 - 5 years (excluding Tellering)
- Not more than 30 years of age
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject as "Service Executive, Lagos" or "Service Executive, South-South" or "Service Executive, South-East" or "Service Executive, Abuja or Service Executive, North".
Note: If no proper subject, the application will not be considered.