Fund Raiser at Mario Consulting
Posted on: 14 March, 2019
Deadline: 4 April, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Mario Consulting
Mario Consulting Limited - Our client a growing tertiary institution in the country, requires the services of a confident, outgoing and articulate candidates for the position below:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Works with committee appointed to plan and organize fund raising activities.
- Develops and implement fund raising strategies.
- Focus on raising the amount of fund needed to meet the organisation budget.
- Present report on proposed fund raising activities and present same to the Board for necessary approval.
- Source people to donate money.
- Keep regular touch with existing donors.
- Write proposal that could attract money including application for grant.
- Overseeing events and campaign.
- The preferred candidate must have Degree in Law, Marketing, Public Relation or Certificate in Fund Raising.
- The candidate must have trained and have experience in non-profit and grant making by industries.
- Must have worked in raising fund for charities, NGOs, Foundations, Hospitals, Community Groups and non-profit organisations.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their comprehensive CV, contact address (not P.O. Box) with functional e-mail address and other relevant details to the "Head Corporate Resourcing" via: email@example.com
- Know More About Mario ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Secretary and Administrative Manager at Motorways Mazel
- Administrative Assistant/Executive Assistant at RTI International
- Admin and HR Manager at Global Marori Rice Limited
- Meeting Room Attendant (Office Services) - Internal Firm Services at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Finance and Administration Manager at Breakthrough ACTION
- Office Assistant at Breakthrough ACTION
- Operations Manager at Sahel Capital
- User Operations Specialist at Transsion Holdings