Driver at IPI Power Tech Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 18 February, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at IPI Power Tech Nigeria Limited
IPI PowerTech, is a member of the IPT PowerTech group of companies that delivers specialized solutions to the power, industrial and telecom sectors in Africa, the Middle East and neighboring countries. Since our inception in 1993, we have grown into a leading power solutions company, combining power expertise with telecom infrastructure specialization.
- We are looking to hire smart and experienced drivers to support senior officers within the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure vehicles (Interior and Exterior) are kept clean at all times.
- Complete daily maintenance checks and notify fleet unit of any issues.
- Completing documentation such as logs, mileage, etc.
- Following schedules and rerouting in timely manner when faced with traffic or congestion.
- Maintaining vehicle equipment; replacing oil, filling gas tank, general motor vehicle maintenance as needed for safety.
- Accurately following routes, maps, and directions.
- Practicing safe driving habits.
- At least SSCE or its Equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license (National and LASDRI).
- At least five (5) years previous professional experience in driving preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of Lagos routes.
- Excellent Knowledge of Lagos and federal traffic laws.
- Ability to follow verbal directions, read maps, follow GPS.
- Reliable and punctual with a dedicated professionalism to job and duties.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor.
- Ability to work for long hours (night, weekends, and holidays as needed).
- Must be able to pass criminal background check.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to IPI Power Tech Nigeria Limited career website on www.ikrut.com to apply