Human Resources Consultant at Bradfield Consulting
Posted on: 14 January, 2019
Deadline: 28 January, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Bradfield Consulting
Bradfield Consulting Limited is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexpert employees.
Human Resources Consultant
- We are currently seeking to fill the position of a qualified HR Consultant to lead a variety of human resource projects and provide fruitful human capital advice.
- He/she will help the company optimize everyday processes such as recruitment, as well as implement strategic HR plans and technology.
- He/she must possess in-depth knowledge of human resource management.
- Initiate and lead human resource programs and projects
- Provide advice and recommendations to HR personnel for resolution of daily issues
- Formulate strategic and practical plans to address human resource matters
- Assist in recruiting and management of personnel
- Devise plans and techniques to drive change and culture management
- Assist in the development and integration of policies
- Select and implement suitable HR technology
- Help establish control systems for compliance with business methods and HR practices
- Review systems and processes and make modifications to address issues
- Refurbish knowledge of advancements in the field and present new ideas
- Advising management on the administration of human resources policies and procedures
- Serving as internal consultants by analyzing a company’s current HR programs and recommending solutions
- Developing, revising, and implementing HR policies and procedures
- Provide company with updated salary and job description information.
- Help implement applicant tracking systems
- Provide consultation and guidance to senior management and organizational partners in the interpretation of human resource management policies, procedures, programs and application of related government laws and regulations.
- Develop employee restructuring plans.
- Provide advice on discipline process, conduct disciplinary review conferences and advise on appropriate outcomes.
- Participate in the design, development and implementation of innovative workforce retention programs.
- Keep abreast with new trends and advancements in the human resources filed
- At least 5 years experience in an HR consulting environment
- B.Sc/BA in Human Resources, Business Administration or relevant field;
- MSc/MA/professional qualification in human resources will be an added advantage
- In-depth knowledge of HR principles, functions, methods and best practices
- Solid understanding of research methods and analysis
- Knowledge of ATS softwares
- Ability to strategize and formulate business plans
- An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication and consulting skills
- A team player
- Good sales and negotiation skills
- A confident and positive attitude
- Hands on experience with preparing business plans
- Must possess a first-hand knowledge of the usage of human resources software
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
- Recent Jobs from Bradfield Consulting
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- HR Intern at Bradfield Consulting
- Know More About Bradfield ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- HR Administrator at Proten
- Human Resource Manager at MProbity
- Human Resource Assistant at Eduwalt Communication
- Human Resources Manager at Golborn
- Change Management Consultant at KPMG
- Human Resources Assistant at United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
- Human Resources Manager at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
- HR Manager at HRLeverage Africa