Lorache Group - Our client, a conglomerate FMCG in the manufacturing of different home and personal care product, also with a hair line that has become a household name is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Locations: Jos, Warri, Kwara, Kano
- We seek to employ the service of an experienced Sales Representative who is passionate about market penetration, who understand market segmentation and has a data base of high profile distributors and must be willing to join a dynamic and fast-paced environment in generating strategies that grow market share and brand’s reputation, improve customer experience and drive growth.
Description of Responsibilities / Function
- Achieves the territory’s revenue volume and value targets for each SKU.
- Establishes an environment and foundation for future sales growth by focusing on secondary sales.
- Directs the selling activities within the territory, inclusive of resource deployment like merchandisers, Tricyclist and customer interactions.
- Responsible for the territory’s forecasting and sales tracking.
- Evaluate market trends and gather competitive information.
Specific Targets / Objectives:
- Achieve Sales value and volume for his territory.
- Make product available in every area within his territory by expanding the distribution of products.
- Make available New products or brands as per company strategy plan
- Optimum stock to be maintained with all his distributors within his region.
- Train all the merchandisers within his territory.
Competence Requirements for the Job
Education and Experience required:
- Bachelor of Arts or sciences degree;
- Minimum of 2 year working experience of sales in FMCG
- Strong sales skills
- Proven ability to achieve goals;
- Knowledge of organizing and managing a territory
- Demonstrated record of achievement in a prior sales position.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their Resume/CV to: email@example.com also copy firstname.lastname@example.org using the position apply for as subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.