Public Relations (PR) Executive at Sujimoto Construction Limited
Posted on: 11 January, 2019
Deadline: 25 January, 2019
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Sujimoto Construction Limited
Sujimoto Construction Limited - The emergence of Sujimoto Construction in the Nigerian Real Estate space was borne out of a passion to redefine luxury living by taking charge of the transformation of Africa’s Luxury Real Estate through Diligence, Innovation and Excellence.
Public Relations (PR) Executive
- Are you an experienced, detail-oriented Public Relations (PR) Executive looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your skills and career in a great working environment? Are you a natural communicator who likes the excitement of new challenges and who is able to thrive in a fast-paced environment?
- If you are top-notch Public Relations (PR) Executive who’s been waiting for the right opportunity, we have the stage set and we need someone who can shine and deliver!
- We are looking for a competent, passionate, diligent and extremely creative Public Relations (PR) Executive to join our communication dream team and help us enhance a favorable image of our company with clients, potential customers, influencers and the public thereby increasing the awareness of our organization in the local, national and international markets.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and implement publicity strategies, campaigns, and social media calendars
- Develop public relations strategies for current and existing products, launches, and promotions
- Manage content team to produce relevant, compelling social media updates with links to products or promotions
- Manage PR team; assign to projects
- Develop and produce high-quality, informative, and interesting press releases, press kits, and related materials
- Determine KPIs for PR; measure and produce reports on PR KPIs and each PR campaign
- Maintain good relationships with media
- Serve as the public face of the company in interviews and press conferences
- Organize promotional events, press conferences, tours, visits, and exhibitions
- Analyze media coverage; develop responses when needed
- Develop relationships with industry leaders through social media
- Create presentations, articles, reports, and information for web sites, blogs, and social media accounts
- Create and manage PR budgets, deadlines, objectives, and schedules
- Develop weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual media activity reports
- Arrange conferences and all requirements included (security, venue, etc.)
- Keep annual calendars of events, targets, and activities organized
- Develop or commission market research as needed
- Consistently brainstorm and collaborate with team for new ideas and strategies
Requirements and Qualifications
- Master's Degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism, Business, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in PR or related field
- Experience with technologies and best practices for campaigns across multiple social platforms
- Excellent computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; strong copywriting and content creation skills
- Critical thinker and analytical problem solver
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Up-to-date on latest industry trends; able to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently
- Strict adherence to company philosophy/mission statement
- Strong project management skills with ability to supervise multiple projects
- Available to work nights or weekends when needed
- Certifications in NIPR, CIPR, NIM, NIMN, Prince 2/ PMP or international exposure will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should send a detailed CV to: email@example.com Kindly make the subject of the mail the job title i.e "PR Executive".
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Know More About Sujimoto Construction LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Graphic Artist at LeadHire Limited
- Monitoring & Reporting Assistant at North East Regional Initiative (NERI)
- Digital Marketing Officer at Ibis
- Content Curator at Transsnet Financial
- Public Information Officer at International Organization for Migration - IOM
- Art Director at Hazon Holdings
- Graphics Designer at Greenmouse Technologies
- Content Writer / Business Development at Torilo