eRecruiter Nigeria has deep knowledge of Human resources and recruitment. Our business is in Talent acquisition, recruitment, outsourcing and everything that revolves around Talent. From acquisition to testing return on investment (ROI) on talent and everything in between. Our goal is to re-define the Nigerian recruitment industry.
In the last two years eRecruiter Nigeria has evolved to become a strong recruitment consulting brand in Nigeria. We have successfully expanded our operations to different practice areas.
These practices cover various sectors: Financial Services, Oil & Gas and Power, FMCG, Hospitality and Retail, Professional Services and Construction.
Our Client is set up to distribute top fashion brands in Nigeria and West Africa.
The successful candidate will be expected to deal with customers, sell goods and handle payments.
Reports to: Business Manager, Assistant Business Manager
- Keep front and back office clean at all times
- Liaise with clients in all areas of sales including but not limited to product information, information on special discounts, new products, company services etc.
- Provide effective, efficient and prompt service delivery to customers
- Offer advice to customers on products in line with customer needs
- Deal with customers complaints and ensure complete resolution on every complaint
- Monitor stock in display cabinets and replenish products as required
- Constantly clean display cabinets and ensure spotless at all times
- Merchandise products in an appealing manner in line with brand Visual Merchandising guidelines
- Process payments and customer receipts
- Manage assigned stock on the shop floor and ensure accountability
- Clean and ensure store is kept clean throughout the day
- First degree or equivalent education
- Minimum 2 years post NYSC work experience
- Retail training will be an advantage
- Good team player
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Neat, clean, friendly
- Willingness to learn
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Willing to take on additional responsibility
- Comfortable with Information Technology, proficient in MS Word & Excel
Key Performance Indicators
- Generate income from direct sales
- Generate income from after-sales service
- Provide prompt service
- 99.9% attendance to work
- Provide courteous and friendly service
- Provide customer loyalty program, sign up 500 customers in 6 months.
- Provide prompt check-out at the till
- Provide customer loyalty programs
- Ensure products are available and stocked in store
- Ensure assigned stock is complete
- Level of personal improvement achieved.
- Monthly presentation to team members.
- Exceptions raised on:
- Customer service delivery
- Store presentation.
Successful Candidate will be Contacted.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.