- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
Audit Inspector at ACCION Microfinance Bank
Posted on: 9 January, 2019
Deadline: 15 January, 2019
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at ACCION Microfinance Bank
Accion Microfinance Bank Limited - Established in 2006, began operations in May 2007 on license from the Central Bank of Nigeria. Our management team comprises seasoned and distinguished professionals from diverse backgrounds complemented by the expertise of our technical partners, ACCION International. At Accion Microfinance Bank our core values, business philosophy and methodology distinguish us as one of the leading microfinance banks in Nigeria.
Locations: South South and South East
- The job requires carrying out periodic audit of all activities in assigned branches in accordance with acceptable audit standards; providing reports that contain detailed analyses, appraisals, rating of branches/departments and recommendations.
- Conduct periodic reviews of the branch functional activities and submit reports on same in accordance with the approved audit plan and policies, process and audit manuals
- Advice on the adequacy and effectiveness of management controls over those activities based on levels of exceptions observed in the periodic audits
- Participate in the periodic external or internal/on the job-training of the bank
- Carry out special investigation as may be directed by the supervisor and or the HOD and management
- Provide assistance to external auditors and the regulatory bodies as requested
- Carry out fixed asset and stock of stationery review of the bank for cost control or reduction
- Review of compliance to the bank's policies and regulatory guidelines
- Confirm quality of customer service at the branch level
- Special duties and projects as may be assigned
- Conduct periodic spot check on branches and departments and submit report on the exercise
Qualification & Experiences
- Bachelor degree or its equivalent in Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics or related area of study and possibly plus a part professional certification in accountancy profession
- 3+ years experience.
- Professionalism and integrity.
- Deadline oriented. Dependability, requiring minimum supervision.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Excellent communication skills - written and spoken.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from ACCION Microfinance Bank
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Account Officer at ACCION Microfinance Bank
- Regional Audit, North at ACCION Microfinance Bank
- Head, Compliance & Investigation at ACCION Microfinance Bank
- Know More About ACCION Microfinance BankSimilar Jobs
- Value Chain Officer at ACCION Microfinance Bank
- Chief Portfolio Management Officer at African Development Bank - AfDB
- Entry-level Cashier at Just Gas Limited
- Senior Business Consultant at H. Pierson Associates
- Internal Auditor at Atlantic Hall Schools
- Accounts Manager at PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Limited
- Control Officer at PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Limited
- Credit Supervisor at PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Limited