Business Executive at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
Posted on: 7 January, 2019
Deadline: 30 January, 2019
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
ADRON is a Real Estate and Property Development Company whose purpose to help people realize their aspirations for the pride of ownership, comfort, security and wealth through the provision of excellent homes and the will to provide homes for all classes of society with focus on the neglected populace in respect to government housing programs.
Job Code: BE/11/010
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- Business Executives are high level sales professionals tasked with the responsibility of identifying new sales leads, promotion & sales of company's products and maintaining good customer relationship.
- Shall be responsible for the marketing and sales of the company’s products and services in your territory/region
- Develop, design and Implement business strategies
- Responsible for getting new business and closing of deals
- Responsible for the formulation of market penetration plan and execution of the same for the company
- Identify new methods and opportunities for sales campaigns
- Develop retail strategies in line with the company’s unique products for each region
- Drive peak performance and sales across the organization
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics
- Shall work closely with team members to achieve organizational goals and objective
- Build a well trained and motivated work force committed to achieving the company’s corporate objectives
- Develop and maintain Sales Territory Plan and ensure achievement of Company sales targets and profitability
- Prepare and present Monthly Performance Report (MPR) to Executive Management
- Provide timely feedback to the Chief Responsibility Officer (CRO) regarding performance, sales activity reports
- Build strong relationship with prospects and existing clients providing on time service to issues that rise with a strict adherence to customer service standards.
- B.Sc or HND certificate in Insurance, Accounting, Business Administration, English, or any other field of study and from a recognized university. Master's Degree in a relevant field Is an added advantage.
- 5 years and above working experience in the banking sector or in the Sales & Marketing field or in a structured business environment
- Must possess strong customer relationship skills
- The BE must have the ability to work with little or no supervision and meet set targets.
- Very attractive salary and commission.
- Staff accommodation is available at Regional offices locations Pan Nigeria and in other West African Countries.
- Free transportation allowance for the first 3 three (three) months of employment.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Code as the subject of the e-mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Recent Jobs from Adron Homes & Properties Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Group Head, Internal Control & Audit at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
- Group Head Human Resources at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
- Internal Control Officer at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
- Architect at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
- Group Financial Controller at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
- Town Planner at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
- Chief Responsibility Officer (Project and Construction) at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
- Group Head, Administration & Procurement at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
- Know More About Adron Homes & Properties LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Head of Marketing - PalmCredit at Transsnet Financial
- Relationship Officer at Crossover Microfinance Bank
- Client Support Officer at Xpress Payment Solutions Limited
- Business Solutions Sales Officer - VAS & Private Sector at Xpress Payment Solutions Limited
- Agent Network Officer at Xpress Payment Solutions Limited
- Van Sales Representative at First Excelsia
- Marketer at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Business Development Manager/Sales Executive at CDV Properties & Development Limited