Information Technology Lead at Enyo Retail & Supply
Posted on: 7 January, 2019
Deadline: 18 January, 2019
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Enyo Retail & Supply
ENYO Retail & Supply is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors.
Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria's fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery.
Information Technology Lead
- The Job is responsible for meeting the technology needs of a downstream marketing company through the development and implementation of IT solutions that improve business processes and customer salary delivery.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop strategic plans for the company's information technology architecture.
- Management of a proactive and efficient IT operations, thereby achieving zero system downtime and efficient system maintenance.
- Perform project management oversight duties which include, project initiating, planning and execution in areas of software installation/upgrade, Data-center migration and IT Network infrastructure.
- manage all aspects of IT security and ensure compliance with data protection regulations.
- Drive the company's technology infrastructure
- Testing and evaluation of new technology
- Monitoring and maintaining technology installations as well as applications licensing catalogs
- Conduct electrical safety checks on technology infrastructure
- Manage purchase, installation and implementation of all new hardware, software and network products within agreed budgets and time scales
- Setting up new users' accounts and profiles
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Troubleshooting system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults; replacing parts as required.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Professional Certifications such as Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator, Certified Project Manager are essential
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant experience preferably in a similar IT role within a structured corporate environment
- Understanding of computer networks
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- IT user and applications support
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Enyo Retail & Supply career website on careers.enyoretail.com to apply
- Know More About Enyo Retail & SupplySimilar Jobs
- Graphics Designer at Hubmart Stores Limited
- Graphic designer at SeaHorse Lubricants Industries Limited
- Payment Application & Switch Support Officer at GVA Partners
- Switch Support Engineer at GVA Partners
- Senior Solution Engineer - Autonomous & Integration at ORACLE
- Devops Engineer at InterSwitch
- Database Administrator at InterSwitch
- Junior Frontend Engineer at InterSwitch