E-Channels Manager at Stresert Services Limited
Posted on: 4 January, 2019
Deadline: 20 January, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
Our client is one of the foremost Insurance companies in Nigeria.
Job Location: Lagos State
- Develop the online marketing strategy, work with marketing managers, head of marketing and agencies to execute this.
- Drive improvements in acquisition and conversion for the online channels
- Manage and deliver results in SEO, and PPC performance
- Work with marketing managers on Direct and Referrer traffic performance
- Manage agency on best practise techniques in online
- Manage Online Budgets
- Broad knowledge of trends across digital mediums, (web, mobile, social).
- Regularly analyse competitor web practice and make recommendations for improvements to our practices based on findings
- Ecommerce - Help improvements on all customer journeys online
- Manage the business websites and customer journeys,
- Provide further development of all websites including reports and analytical knowledge
- Oversee aggregator online customer journey and experience
- Oversee new online initiatives and delivery into business
- Coordinate the Social Media and digital team members, ensuring all targets are set and met.
The Required Skills:
- Understanding of Web design
- Understanding of HTML and Content management systems
- Understanding of web technologies and future digital landscapes
- Knowledge of all online brands
- Knowledge of all Electronic payments applications
- Excellent understanding of key disciplines and current online marketing concepts and best practices
- Excellent knowledge of SEO and PPC
- Understanding of how Google operates, keeping up-to-date with any Google updates and algorithm changes
- Good understanding of social channels and how they work for business and assist in integrating these into our social strategies
- Fully conversant with digital data marketing - schemas, feeds, APIs, metadata, machine-to-machine data
- Fully conversant with Customer Experience(CX) and User Experience(UX)
- The Required Experience:
- 3 Years requisite knowledge on core e_channels function.
Senior Executive Officer
Proposed Salary Range & How to Apply:
Salary ranges between N4M & N4.8M per annum
Qualified applicants with the required experience should forward CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘ECO-1’ subject of mails before 20th January, 2019. Only candidates who meet the qualifications listed above will be contacted for interviews.
Method of Application
Use the email(s) below to apply.
- E-Channels Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from Stresert Services Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Administrative Manager at Stresert Services Limited
- Know More About Stresert Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Graphics Designer at Greenmouse Technologies
- Content Writer / Business Development at Torilo
- Communications Analyst (Spotlight Initiative Programme) at UNDP
- Communications Analyst at UN Women
- Digital Transformation Manager at Robert Walters
- Marketing Communications Manager at Concept Group
- Video Editor at Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs (A.Y.E)
- Business Plan Writer at Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs (A.Y.E)