To be a world class african brand that provides financial products and services that are truly innovative and affordable.
To provide innovative and affordable financial products and services using the latest technology, a skilled and highly motivated workforce along with first class service while providing unparralleled returns to our shareholders.
- A thorough understanding of Microfinance Bank business and accounting practices. Direct experience of audit in financial sector is preferable.
- Conduct periodic reviews of the bank functional activities and submit reports on same in accordance with the approved audit plan and policies, process and audit manuals.
- Advice on the adequacy and effectiveness of management controls over those activities based on levels of exceptions observed in the periodic audits.
- Participate in the periodic external or internal/on the job-trainings of the bank.
- Carry out special investigation as may be directed by management.
- Provide assistance to external auditors and the regulatory bodies as requested.
- Carry out fixed asset and stock of stationery review of the bank for cost control or reduction.
- Review of compliance to the bank policies and regulatory guidelines.
- Confirm quality of customer service at the branch level.
- Special duties and projects as may be assigned.
- Excellent communication skills - written and spoken and strong leadership and people management skills
- Deadline oriented. Dependable, requiring minimum supervision
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in business, accounting, finance, economics or related area of study and possibly plus a part professional certification in accountancy profession
All Candidates must:
- Have over 2 years’ experience in position of choice in a Microfinance Bank (COMPULSORY)
- Send their Cover Letters and detailed Resume (Word format) to email with the subject of the mail indicating position applied for.
- Indicate their current salary on their cover letter
Remuneration: In line with industry offer
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to email@example.com
Applications without a Cover Letter indicating current remuneration package will not be treated.