Locum Consultant - Gynaecologist at KASI Healthcare
Posted on: 19 December, 2018
Deadline: 20 February, 2019
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at KASI Healthcare
KASI Healthcare, is an orthopaedic hospital located in Lagos State. Suffering from a bone and joint problem which requires orthopaedic surgery? Solve it immediately at KASI Healthcare.
Locum Consultant - Gynaecologist
- We are looking for a Locum Consultant Gynaecologist with special interest hysteroscopy, minimally invasive surgery and Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) to join our cohesive and enthusiastic team of consultants in diverse area of medicine.
- The contract will be for a 3 PA's per week. Six hours (6hrs) for Each PA
Essential Job Functions (include but are not limited to)
- Candidate will perform Laparoscopic, minimal invasive laser, Cervical Cryosurgery, Colposcopy, Dilation and Curettage, LEEP Procedure, Endometrial Ablation and hysteroscopy for Endometriosis and benign Gynaecology related problems at the clinic.
- Advise patients and community members concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention.
- Candidate will provide medical treatment to women, focusing on issues related to the reproductive system. He will perform testing and exams, diagnose illnesses and infections, treat hormonal abnormalities, prescribe medication and counsel patients about birth control or fertility options.
- Candidate may perform any of the following ART: OI, AI, GIFT, ICSI, PGD and donor conception to achieve pregnancy in patient.
- Candidates should possess MBBS, FWACS or its equivalent.
- Candidates must have Completed Residency in Gynaecology.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 3 years post-Fellowship experience will be an added advantage.
- Candidates must be fully registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- International training and experience will be an added advantage.
Five Reasons to Join Our Team:
- Competitive pay for performance
- Opportunity to features on the Doctor Nigeria Television Show sponsored by Kasi Healthcare
- Opportunity to practice at Kasi healthcare Lagos Airport Clinic
- International Opportunities for training and practices
- Research opportunities and clinical trials
- Leading technologies
N250,000 - N1,000,000.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application Letter and detailed Resume along with copies of certificates to: email@example.com with the job role as the subject of the mail
- Recent Jobs from KASI Healthcare
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Locum Consultant at KASI Healthcare
- Know More About KASI HealthcareSimilar Jobs
- Mothers Group Assistant at PACT
- Program Intern at PACT
- Medical Officer at Paelon Memorial Clinic
- Project Management Specialist - Maternal and Child Health at USAID
- Staff Nurse and Midwife at St. Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Clinician at Heartland Alliance
- C4D/Polio State Supervisor (VCM Coordinator) at Deloitte
- Program Coordinator at Medecins Du Monde