FrieslandCampina is a unique multinational FMCG & B2B company aiming to stay successful in an ever-changing and increasingly complex world. We are unique because our suppliers, the farmers, are also our owners. Since we own the entire supply chain, from grass to glass, we can guarantee the high quality of all our products. As we work in highly competitive markets, we need to be agile while balancing all interdependencies inside and outside our company. Next to a supply-driven business, our portfolio consists of many strong commercial brands all over the world.
Post Go-Live SAP Consultant - EWM
Expected period: One month or two months (either February 27 2019 - April 2 2019 or March 4 2019 - April 2 2019).
We are looking for a Hypercare Consultant with EWM knowledge to help with the go-live of the Summit template in Nigeria. The scope of the template contains Inbound Goods Movements including put away, controlling the warehouse processes and solutions for all material types, Outbound Goods movements including internal and external customer deliveries and production staging activities. Your main job is to:
- Support the Go-Live event on location (Inbound, Staging, Outbound).
- Support the end user organization during the first weeks of execution according to the new business and system processes.
- Support defect investigation and resolution according to the agreed escalation path in case of business impact.
- Ensure the template solution and the foreseen as-is state is adopted in the business as usual situation.
- Prepare Go-Live Documents as necessary (Work Instructions, Job Aids, Technical Documentation).
The consultant we are looking for is a communicative and self-managed professional with experience within SAP EWM. You have a deep understanding of key OTC-D (Order to Cash - Deliver (OTD)) business processes and an in-depth knowledge of (part of) the global template solutions within the OTD domain. Next to that you are an all-round team player capable of working in a global environment. You work in a team of experts to prepare the business for the deployment of the Summit template solution and address operational and functional challenges, ensuring that the global solution is functioning as expected.
- Fluent in English.
- Willingness to be on location in Nigeria and working in a shift pattern.
- Being located in Nigeria is a plus.
- Able to work in Nigeria without any restrictions.
- Team player with the ability to work independently and within a defined team structure
- Structured, flexible, quick learner with good communication skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Problem solving and result oriented skills.
- 3+ years of implementation experience with at least 1 full life cycle implementation of EWM 9.0 or above.
- Experience of large scale ERP implementations preferably within the food or FMCG industry.
- Operational supply chain experience within warehousing and distribution a distinct advantage.
Specific SAP requirements:
- Knowledge of SAP Extended warehouse Management (EWM) solution capabilities and business process configurations including cross functional integration touch-points.
- Significant, proven customizing experience within SAP EWM 9.0.
- Thorough knowledge of business processes within SAP EWM 9.0.
- Min 3 years’ experience in SAP SD/MM/WM LE-TRA in SAP ECC 6.0.
- Experience with all phases of roll-out.
- Deliver key user and direct end user support for a given operational area.
- Ensure template adoption for all in scope processes and solutions.
- Support the Day In A Life (DIAL) Phase before the Go-Live Event.
- Resolving defects.
- The Process Transformation Office (PTO) is supporting the implementation of Summit from an End to End process perspective.
- This dynamic organization consisting of approx. 120 people that have deep understanding of all key business processes in FrieslandCampina.
- Once Operating Companies are live, the PTO supports them in capturing the value.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to FrieslandCampina career website on careersatfrieslandcampinainterim.avature.net to apply