Provider Engagement Executive at Stack Diagnostics
Posted on: 11 December, 2018
Deadline: 31 December, 2018
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Stack Diagnostics
Stack Diagnostics, a company that provides molecular and genetics diagnostics in the healthcare field, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Provider Engagement Executive
- The Provider Engagement Executive develops and grows, long-term relationships with physicians, healthcare providers and other healthcare players for Stack Diagnostics in order to grow and support our healthcare base
- Interfaces with provider groups on a regular basis
- Be the defined point of contact for providers. Manage all encounters with delegated providers
- Partner with the provider and the company to develop capability for sustained, integrated provider interaction programs building advocacy and loyalty.
- Possess a deep understanding of segmentation and/or market segment opportunity, product development and product positioning; able to direct the implementation activities for a team of stakeholders.
- Write and edit medical literature and journals. This will include creating original content and providing commentary for peer reviewed articles.
- Influence provider culture and strategy to elevate capability of the provider community to patronize and support the company
- Design and execute profitable growth strategies
- Provides regular engagement activity progress reports/feedback to CEO
- Attend conferences and seminars as well as educate potential partners.
- Assists with provider onboarding
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) or equivalent degree
- 3-5 years of Health care or managed care experience with Provider Engagement, Network Management or Provider Relations experience.
- 2+ years of demonstrated project management experience and partnering with senior leadership on strategic initiatives
- Proficiency in analyzing and interpreting financial trends for health care costs
- Proficient in MS Office products
- Experience and understanding of Healthcare Industry
- Strategic thinking and planning capabilities; organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent relationship building skills with both internal and external partners
- Willingness to manage and prioritize diverse projects
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Know More About Stack DiagnosticsSimilar Jobs
- Therapist (Psychology Graduate) at Sunrose Consulting
- Consultant Paediatrician(s) at The Limi Hospital Ltd
- Senior Health Systems Strengthening Advisor at Malaria Consortium
- Associate Program Officer - Health, Nigeria Country Office (Limited Term Employee) at Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation
- Medical Officer at Maayoit Healthcare Limited (MHL)
- Quality Assurance Executive at Maayoit Healthcare Limited (MHL)
- Medical Activity Manager at Alliance for International Medical Action (ALIMA)
- Homecare Nurse at Rockgarden Homes