- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
Service Operations Manager at AOS Orwell
Posted on: 6 December, 2018
Deadline: 14 December, 2018
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at AOS Orwell
AOS Orwell is a merger of two Nigerian-based oil service companies, forming the largest indigenous services company in the region. Everything you need for offshore, land and swamp drilling, remedial and production.
Service Operations Manager
Location: Port Harcourt-Rivers
- Reporting to the Head - Service Business, PMD this person will deliver on Service Project Operations, manage Order booking to cash cycle, deliver monthly revenue, billing and cash as well as Manage Project Risks & Opportunity (Variation Orders) to deliver on Schedule, Quality, and Customer Satisfaction in the O&G sector.
- Manage service project life cycle from order booking till commissioning / handover.
- Conduct periodic project reviews to identify / manage risks and opportunities
- Implement vendor registrations with regional customer organizations, develop regional customer account plans, improve opportunity funnel quality / conversion rates, and develop credible pursuit strategies and sales forecasts.
- Identify, lead and implement continuous improvement initiatives to enhance operations performance against industry benchmarks.
- Ensure swift response, transparency and free flow of information to enable informed business decisions.
- Ensure strict compliance to data confidentiality, code of conduct and privacy policies.
- B.Tech (Instrumentation) from accredited University.
- Experience: 5 - 10 Years
- Have Good working Knowledge of Sales Process, Proposal Making / Cost Estimation with regard to the Energy Sector (Oil & Gas, Power Industry Verticals).
- Good Written and oral communication skills, both internal and external
- Financial acumen and negotiating skills.
- Project operations management experience with exposure to Energy Sector (Oil & Gas, Power).
- Demonstrate high levels of Customer focus, Engagement ability and sustained levels of Process Excellence
- Should have managed project operations of at least 5 M$ and a team size of at least 10.
- Ability for Cross Functional collaboration with Result orientation
- Good Written and oral communication skills, both internal and external; Computer Skills (Microsoft Office).
- Strong conflict management skills.
- Good knowledge of quality control procedures and documentation.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from AOS Orwell
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Client Account Manager at AOS Orwell
- Business Development Manager, Power and Electricals at AOS Orwell
- Business Development Manager - Integrated Maintenance Service Contracts (Routine & Interventions) at AOS Orwell
- Know More About AOS OrwellSimilar Jobs
- Home Automation Supervisor at Owens and Xley
- Packing Supervisor - Nigerian Eagle Flour Mills at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
- Silo Operator - Nigerian Eagle Flour Mills at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
- Kord Operator at Hazon Holdings
- Field Service Technician at Eaton
- Electrical and Electronic Engineer for Diagnostic Product at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
- Technical Assistant at Westfield Consulting
- Principal Water and Sanitation Engineer at African Development Bank - AfDB