Lead Process Engineer at DeltaAfrik Engineering Limited
Posted on: 6 December, 2018
Deadline: 10 December, 2018
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at DeltaAfrik Engineering Limited
WorleyParsons has had a presence in Africa since the 1970's when Parsons E&C established their offices in Cairo, Egypt. Since that time the company has continued to spread across the continent and in 2003 a joint venture was established in Lagos, Nigeria to form DeltaAfrik Engineering Limited. Over the past five years, WorleyParsons has executed more than 100 projects in over 15 countries. In 2003 a joint venture was established in Lagos, Nigeria to form DeltaAfrik Engineering Ltd. Worley Parsons has the skills and technologies to address all challenges, from small brownfield services contracts to mega greenfield projects. Our service capability covers the entire asset lifecycle: from identifying the opportunity to the operating phase.
Lead Process Engineer
Ref No: LAG004D
Employment Type: Contractor
Reporting Manager Title: Engineering Manager
Duration of Contract: 12 Months
- To carry out the Technical Integrity role for the Process discipline
- To ensure all design work is safe and carried out in a safe manner
- To ensure all design work conforms to the codes and standards used by the client, or to agreed industry standards.
- To supervise and co-ordinate all Process Engineers working in the Process discipline group.
- To develop and maintain a quality design threshold for the Process discipline through use of understandable quality procedures
- To ensure all Process work is carried out within established budgets and schedules
- The overall supervision of the Process discipline work
- Technical direction, advice and control of the Process work. Liaison with client discipline representatives to establish technical direction where not provided by codes & standards
- Scope definition, estimation and progress control of the Process engineering activities
- Planning of manhour budgets, schedules, manpower loadings and staffing requirements, by skill and experience, to satisfy project requirements and direction given by the Engineering Manager
- Co-ordination of Process engineering design and drafting
- Liaison with other discipline Lead engineers on technical issues and engineering matters
- Assisting asset/client Lead Project Engineers in the definition of the Process engineering work in any project, design approach and criteria, procedures for engineering work and timely production of deliverables.
Job Specific Knowledge:
- Experience in the development of process flow diagrams, heat and mass balances and piping and instrument diagrams, and in sizing and specification of equipment including separators, pumps, compressors, heat exchangers and dehydration and sweetening units.
- A good working knowledge of the codes and standards relating to the offshore oil and gas industry particularly the API recommended practices and ASME/ANSI pipe and pressure vessel codes
- Expert knowledge of Analysis, simulation, programming and design calculations, Application of knowledge to add value
- Understanding and implementation of engineering and design process Equipment design, specification and procurement activities
- Designs for constructability, commissioning, operations and maintenance, etc
Industry Specific Experience:
- More than 15 years process engineering experience in de
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from DeltaAfrik Engineering Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Senior Structural Engineer at DeltaAfrik Engineering Limited
- Senior Electrical Engineer at DeltaAfrik Engineering Limited
- Senior Mechanical Engineer at DeltaAfrik Engineering Limited
- QHSE Lead at DeltaAfrik Engineering Limited
- Know More About DeltaAfrik Engineering LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Umbilicals Package Lead at WTS Energy
- Electrical/Facility Manager at Bradfield Consulting
- Technical Officer - Miscellaneous at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Structural Engineer at CMB Building Maintenance and Investment Company Limited
- Civil Engineer at CMB Building Maintenance and Investment Company Limited
- Installation Engineer at WTS Energy
- Subsea Systems Engineer II at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Project Engineer I at Amaiden Energy Nigeria