Product Development Manager at The Kraft Heinz Company
Posted on: 5 December, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at The Kraft Heinz Company
The Kraft Heinz Company is revolutionizing the food industry - we will be the most profitable food company powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete.
Product Development Manager
- We have an excellent opportunity available for an experienced Product Development Manager to make a difference at Kraft Heinz.
- The Product Development Manager position is based in Nigeria and lies within the European Middle East and Africa Zone.
- You’ll be working in a high performing team, alongside peers always trying to reach the next level.
- You’ll be reporting into the Head of R&D MEA. Get ready for a lot of exposure to internal senior stakeholders.
- The delivery of targets and driving company sales for our Kraft Heinz Portfolio will be your primary responsibility.
- You’re constantly looking for improvement activities within Nigeria.
In brief, you will be responsible to:
- Leads technically NPD projects through the innovation process until product launch (often with external partners)
- Translates product concepts into R&D briefings and product attributes
- Lead technical feasibility studies and development for new product ideas
- Set up documentation for an aligned implementation in the factory
- Implements new and improved products into the production plants in cooperation with the plant technologist.
- Graduate of Food Engineering, Science and Pharmacy from reputable University, Project management and Six Sigma literacy is plus.
- Prior work experience of 3-5 years in an FMCG environment with exposure to NPD, innovations and Project Management.
- A high degree of familiarity and practice of IT skills related to use of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, MS Excel
- A strong command over English with an ability to understand and communicate clearly and effectively. Arabic, Turkish or Iranian Language is a plus.
- At Kraft Heinz you’ll easily be exposed to senior management, no matter your level. Therefore, it’s important you have excellent communication skills, to deal with all kinds of different stakeholders.
- We’re a very data driven company. You know how to translate complex data into a simple solution with your analytical mindset. Strong excel and solving problem methodology skills needed.
- Result driven
- You don’t only focus on your own results, but always do what’s best for the company.
- Curiosity, positivity & enthusiasm
- You’re curious, positive and enthusiastic. People know you as the driver of the team.
- Empathy - listening to the customer
- You’re known for your empathy. You listen more and talk less, and therefore truly understand your customer. With that mindset you create commercial chances to optimize the customer experience.
What we offer you
- An ambitious employer; we only want to the best for you;
- A fast career track like only few other companies can match;
- A competitive salary and excellent bonus structure (above market);
- Permanent contract; for we believe in doing big bets on people;
- Always room for new ideas; if you have an excellent idea, please let us know and we can set it in action!
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to The Kraft Heinz Company career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- Know More About The Kraft Heinz CompanySimilar Jobs
- Factory Manager at Rossland Consulting Limited
- Quality Control Analyst at Aquada Development Corporation
- Fermentation Specialist at Aquada Development Corporation
- Recipe Formualtion Officer at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited
- Packaging Assistant at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Production Assistant at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Production Operator at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Milling Assistant at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.