Brand and Media Manager at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
Posted on: 4 December, 2018
Deadline: 16 December, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) - Our client is a widely recognised Specialist Life Assurance Company in Nigeria, serving thousands of customers with bespoke Insurance products tailored for each phase of their lives. The company is aimed at improving the quality of life of clients by providing prompt and quality insurance service delivery. They offer a range of insurance products such as annuity, investment plans, group life plans and much more.
Brand and Media Manager
Reference Number: 130-PEO00976
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Job Type: Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manages the Company’s visual identity and communication to the public
- Pioneers and implements measurable strategies and action plans that will drive the Company’s brand awareness nationally and globally
- Develops and executes innovative communication strategies to educate and inform external and internal stakeholders about activities and accomplishments of the Company
- Composes and edits press releases, company literature, and articles for internal and external use
- Reviews and updates Company’s website
- Establishes and manages a best in class and attractive web presence with online contents and marketing materials to generate traffic and allow easy user interface on company’s webpage
- Leads team to create strong social media presence and innovative campaigns that empowers stakeholders to spread the company’s brand virally and increase quality and quantity of followers
- Oversees paid media strategies to optimize brand awareness, online engagement, and recruitment efforts
- Maintains regular contact with customers to ensure understanding of business from customer’s perspective
- Drives process improvements within the Brand Management function.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in any relevant discipline
- Master's Degree in any brand and media related discipline would be an added advantage
- Minimum of seven (7) years related post-graduation experience, with at least 2 years in a managerial role
- Experience in the Insurance Industry is necessary.
- This role demands a resourceful and creative individual with demonstrated capacity to engage stakeholders, strong experience in brand and media management as well as ability to leverage social media to improve company visibility
- The role also calls for good leadership, networking/ social skills, confident disposition, written and verbal communication skills, in-depth knowledge of the company’s activities, industry and competition.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Chief Internal Auditor at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Know More About PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)Similar Jobs
- Brand Activation Manager at Hazon Holdings
- Graphic Designer at Tizeti Network Limited
- Social Media Manager at TalentSquare
- Graphics Designer at Prepclass Nigeria
- Communication for Development Specialist (NERICC), NOC at UNICEF
- Motions Graphics Designer at Freeme Digital
- Community Engagement and Information assistant at International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Media Associate at Paystack