Head of Corporate Services at Aquarian Consult
Posted on: 3 December, 2018
Deadline: 10 December, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Aquarian Consult
Aquarian Consult Limited - A twenty first century (21st) Century blue-chip organization committed to providing Strategic Business Solutions that will add value and create wealth for clients.
Head of Corporate Services
Job Code: AJ01-31
- The Head of Corporate Services is responsible for the direction and management of Corporate Services of the Organisation and for ensuring the provision of high level systems and services for all administrative functions, including human resources, budget, finance, building facilities, IT and system development, procurement, legal services and related support activities.
- Provide positive and professional leadership to staff in Corporate Services, ensuring that the department delivers effective support to the activities of the organisation
- Provide advice and support to the departments within the organisation on matters relating to any issue within the remit of Corporate Services;
- Support the implementation of the Organisation policy.
- Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention and labour relations.
- Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counselling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Develops human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analysing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Accomplishes special project results by identifying and clarifying issues and priorities; communicating and coordinating requirements; expediting fulfilment; evaluating milestone accomplishments; evaluating optional courses of action; changing assumptions and direction.
- Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analysing information and applications.
- Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in conferences and educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Human Resources Management, Hiring, Developing Standards, Foster Teamwork, Management Proficiency, Managing Profitability, Promoting Process Improvement, Building Relationships, Organizational Astuteness, People Skills, Retaining Employees.
Requirements and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Law
- Minimum of 5 years previous work experience in Law as well the Human Resources field.
- CIPM Certified.
- Strong managerial skills, including motivating, developing, coaching and leading teams;
- Ability to conceptualize, innovate, plan and execute ideas and to transfer knowledge and skills;
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Interpersonal Skills
- Good Leadership/People Skills
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- Recent Jobs from Aquarian Consult
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Accountant at Aquarian Consult
- Know More About Aquarian ConsultSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource Partner at Beacongate Limited
- Human Resource Projects Officer at Owens and Xley
- HR/Admin Officer at Bemil Nigeria Limited
- Talent Acquisition Manager at Aldelia Limited
- Head of Human Resources at Aldelia Limited
- Administrative Assistant, Human Resources, Nigeria Country Office - ICS 05 at United Nations Population Fund - UNFPA
- Human Resource Manager at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
- Senior Human Resource Strategist at Concept Group